Chapter 20

Garroth's pov

Laurence and I were in geography, when the teacher pointed at us,

"Do you two mind taking these boxes up to the storage room?"

We carried the two boxes to the storage room only a few classrooms away. Once in there Laurence placed a box on the shelf before I did. Once I did put the box on the shelf, I turned around and saw Laurence close the door to this small room. Laurence walked closer to me with a blank look across his face. I instinctively stepped back a little, but a little turned into a lot and now my back was pressed against a shelf.

Laurence got close as he pulled my back away from the shelf with his hands before wrapping his arms around my neck. Laurence pushed his entire body gently against me before kissing me. I felt a little anxious at the beginning, but managed to relax. Kissing Laurence was similar to kissing my previous girlfriends, he was just better at it. (Boom roasted)

Gradually I changed my arms from awkwardly hanging off my sides to being placed on Laurence's waist. As soon as I did though, he pulled away. Laurence's arms were still around my neck and my hands were on his hips.

"We need to go back to class," he said seriously as he untangled his arms from around my neck. So we walked back and went to boring class. It felt like a million days later when the bell rang for lunch. Laurence and I sat at our normal lunch table consisting of, Aphmau, katelyn, Vylad, Silver, Cat and us. The others all have different lunch times.

"So Katelyn, how do you think Aphmau looks right now?" Vylad asked with a devious smirk.

"Wh-what kind of question is that?!?" Katelyn said a little rushed.

"Vylad...you Are one of us..." Silver said in a strange voice while Cat fangirled over the Katemau moment.

"Garroth, do you have any idea what's going one?" Laurence asked tugging at my arm.

"I think Vylad just became a yuri shipper."

Time skip~~

After school Silver, Talsie, Laurence and I, were all walking together.

"I think fangirling is such a stereotypical thing to do," Talsie said deep in thought, "When we see a ship we like, we should do something other then squeal."

"Instead of fangirling we should summon a cursed axe", Silver spoke as if she had thought  about this previously.

Then we arrived at my house, Laurence and I said our good byes and went into it together.

"Is Zianna, Vylad or one eye here?" Laurence asked as we shut the front door.

"None of them should be home for hours..." I blushed a lot realising what that ment. Laurence and I alone. For hours.

"Want to play Video games?" Phew.

"Yeah."

So we set up the game and sat next to eachother on the couch, pretty close actually. The games were intense but Laurence. Won't. Win. This. Round. Of mario cart. The round started with Me being ahead but Laurence kept gaining up on me from behind. Soon we were really close to the finish line, but by the time we reached it he would be ahead of me. I need to do something or else.

So I leant over to Laurence with my eyes still glued to the screen but I managed to pull it off, I gently nibbled his neck. Laurence gasped in shock as he jumped and looked at me. Then I won the round.

"Ha! I won!"

"G-Garroth! Were did that come from?!"

"You kissed me when we were arm wrestling, that was pay back."

Laurence still seemed pretty shocked as a thick scarlet shade covered his smooth skin. I got a sudden urge to touch his skin, surely Laurence wouldn't mind. I held my hand to his cheek and began to stroke it. Laurence's blush faded slowly as he stared at my eyes that were looking right back at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you know that a rock is not made of toothpaste? Life's Crazy

Words typed- 679