Chapter 31

Garroth's pov

I had just finished my last period for the day and was currently leaving the school. Before I could even step foot outside the school a group of a few people stopped me.

"Garroth, we heard a rumour that you and Laurence are- ya know... Dating," one of the guys asked me.

"...where did you hear that."

"Is it true though?" One of the other girls urged, by now a lot more people have come to watch the show.

"Uh-" I was cut off by myself once I saw Laurence come over.

"What's going on?" Laurence was clearly curious about the large crowd.

"Are you and Garroth dating?" The guy asked again.

"What? Uh-" Laurence looked at me for possible guidance, all I could do was stare blankly back at him,"...yes".

A series of gasps drove the crowd, although a few people had this face that said, why is everyone else here so dumb.

"So are you both Bisexual," the girl again.

"Uhm I am bisexual, Laurence is gay," at this moment a heap of girls left the crowd and went outside the school, with a lot of disappointment in their eyes.

"Oh..." Said the guy again before leaving with two other guys behind him.

The only people left in the crowd were a girl and three boys. The girl looked static, probably a fangirl, and the one of the boys had a blank expression, the other was smiling. They all left eventually leaving Laurence and I alone in the school.

"Is this going to back fire?" Laurence seemed so upset, maybe on the verge of tears.

I think he knew that I have no idea either. The only thing I could do was hug him, I wrapped my arms around his torso from the front and I could feel his head lean into my neck. Aizbehdujzbabqgudizozns.

Laurence's pov

They know. This is not going to be good. Oh, and Ivy...shiiiiiiii- I mean shoot. They never annoyed teony over her sexuality, but what if it's different because a lot of girls like us. I tried to block my mind and just put my arms around Garroth and held him really tight. I wonder if I am cutting his blood circulation. Oh well, he can suffer.

After a couple of minutes, I let go knowing we should probably be going home. Garroth also got the idea because he grabbed my hand and walked out with me. Not a lot of people were outside the school only a few people here and there. We began leaving the school and walked on the path. Garroth still refusing to let go of my hand.

"Hey Garroth," I demolished the awkward silence," do you want to come to my house for the night?"

"Let me text my mother," he pulled out his phone texting,"She said it's fine as long as I don't stay up all night."

"Wait, she was really okay with you staying at my house?"

"... I may or may not have told her it was katelyn's house".

"...Okay..."