Chapter 41

Laurence's pov

We were eventually interrupted by the bell (again because the Author always makes them kiss in the bathroom du- Uh I mean "RESTROOM"). I knew I wasn't blushing this time, I was to happy to be flustered.

"Uh I'll go to cl-class now, babe," I smile and nodded as Garroth talked while stepping outside the bathroom.

During class I couldn't focus at all and continued smiling like an idiot, then the dreaded lunch came. My first instinct was to find Joseph, to... break up with him. I spotted him at his regular table and pulled him aside. I broke the bad news on him and he cried a little. I hated seeing this but I knew he had friend that could help him... as I predicted His friend , who's name I learnt was Calum, came over to give me a death glare and pulled him over

to their table were he would hug him. Cat probably ships them.

I went to my table were all my friends were smiling, they are probably guessing why he looked upset. I sat down and waited for Garroth but instead heard that aggravatingly high pitched voice from behind me.

"What are you doing at my seat?!"

I turned around to face you know who,"you mean why am I at my seat?".

Garroth walked in to the cafeteria room and my eyes instantly sprung alive with joy, he came over to resolve the situation,"uh Ivy it's his seat."

"Waaa?! Oh am I sitting on your lap?"

"No, you eat with your friends over there," he gestured towards the table Ivy's clique was at.

"Are you breaking up with me?" Ivy stopped yelling but was still being sassy.

"Brutally, now bi," she groaned and stormed away.

Garroth smiled and sat down next to me,"was that a bisexual joke", vylad laughed.

"What?! I didn't even realise," Garroth looked surprised.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for the wicked on the weekend