Chapter 49

Laurence's pov

Garroth, Aphmau and Katelyn were sitting with me on the floor in front of the School near the road. I was talking with Garroth as Katelyn and Aphmau were talking.

"Im just saying Hamilton deserved to get shot, he was a pretty bad person." Claimed Garroth.

"You judge to easily, the reason he cheated was because he was still mourning over Laurens."

"I mean wasn't Hamiltons wife Elize more important than John."

"Unconfirmed, I mean- didn't you read the letters?"

"I have better things to- Aww they fell asleep."

I looked at Aph and Katelyn, who were asleep leaning on each other. That has happened to Garroth and I a few times. When one of us falls asleep, the other is pretty much cursed not to move until they fall asleep too.

"Remember when vela walked in on us cuddling before we told him?" I brought up memories.

"Remember when you detracted me during the movie for the double date?"

"Dude, we were legitimately making out. How do you see that as an issue?"

"Oh, sock it."

"You're acting sassy tonight, not much of a night owl?"

"Well, my boyfriend is let me shiver in the cold outside the school, in the cold, when we just left our prom because people are probably alcoholics- most of them aren't even 18!....and its America so its not legal here until 21, unlike Australia or England."

I spotted closer to him and how his hand outer hand with my outer hand. we weren't really holding hands, but putting the top part of our fingers in between each others, only partly. with my other arm I slid it around his upper torso and leaned my head against his. Garroth used his inner hand to stroke my back comfortingly as he kissed my temple gently.

"Better yet child?"

"You leave during summer break to go to the college."

"You do to." I reminded him.

"we get the scores back tomorrow, then we fully graduate while mocking the freshmen."

"Remember when the seniors did that to us? They were mean."

"Yeah but it is different, because we are better than them." Garroth claimed so happily, but he was whispering. Garroth was right next to my ear and probably didn't want to annoy me with to much sound.

"sure Gargar."

"You guys are disgustingly cute." I heard Katelyn say from next to me.

"You're awake?" I said as I slightly turned my head away from Garroth to see her.

"Yeah, Aph just fell asleep on me and I was trying to sleep."

"Yo Katelyn, do you remember when ivy tried to have a dance off with you in freshman year?" I pulled up another past moment.

"yeah, she was annoyed that I talked to garroth and just came up to me all like 'you think you can take my man?!' and just started randomly dancing." katelyn chuckled lowly.

"To be fair she was a pretty good dancer." I joked.

"Yeah, I think Katie was just afraid of losing to her." Garroth joined in.

"Ha....Ha, very comedic." Katelyn laid her head against Aphmau signalling ing she was done with our conversation.

I pressed my self against Garroth's neck. I was kind of breathing against his neck gently. Garroth was shaking slightly, so I kissed him as soothingly as I could on his neck. Garroth's chest heaved once before I could feel him relax next to against me. My phone beeped. I held it between Garroth and I so he could see what I was texting.

Texts-

Mother: sorry sweetie I don't think I can pick u up

Mother: your father is really sick, don't want to leave him alone

Laurence: ok, I'll walk

End of texts

"Darling, do you want to walk home?"

"What about Aph and Kate?"

"Katelyn's dad was coming to pick them up soon, people are starting to leave the dance anyway."

We stood up together wand began our moonlight walk. We still hold hands in the weird way I explained earlier. It was still cold and Garroth feels the cold way to easily, so I moved closer to him and put my arm around waist as we continued walking. Garroth swung his arm around my neck.

"The moon is beautiful." I smirked with a plan in mind.

"I guess."

"You know who else is beautiful?"

"Oh no, don't do the thing that's on the internet!"

"You!"

"Oh, I thought you were going to say something completely random-"

"Ha, I was joking it was Josh and Tyler's relationship."

"Well, you're not lying".