Chapter 17

Laurence's pov

Once school was over Garroth and I decided to go to his house, so he could sleep more. Garroth unlocked the door and we ran through the house ignoring Zanes shouting. We got to his room and closed the door.

"Okay, you go to sleep I'll read you a bed time story", I smiled.

"Am I four now?"

"Well mentally, yes".

"Whatever I'm going to sleep I'm to tired to argue," Garroth walked to his bed and lied down. I sat at the end of his bed, "Say did you get your family a cat for Christmas?"

"I was going to but the pet stores were all closed for the holiday", I then turned to look at Garroth after he didn't respond, he was asleep. So I began to sing in a quite voice can I get a witness. (By  SonReal)

"I fell in love with you cause you made me fail, I fell in love with you cause you kept it real, man you've done change upon me, you changed my flow, now I've be hating on you everywhere I go-"

I stopped when I saw Garroth staring at me, My face flushed red.

"You were Pretending to sleep!" I pushed his chest a little bit.

"Hehehe, No I was just resting my eyes", he said in a playful tone.

"Ppfft just go to bed."

"Nah, I'd rather do stuff with you."

"Like what? Prank call?"

"Actually I was wondering who you liked", he sat up and moved closer to me.

"Uhh, just some hot guy I know," I smiling because of how funny that sounded.

"So it's me?" He said in a cocky voice.

"No I said it was a hot guy". Garroth pouted his lip and looked at me sadly.

"Well I was crushing on a hot person with an amazing body", Garroth said sassily.

"So it's me?" I repeated his cocky voice.

"Ye-". He was interrupted by a phone buzzing from my phone.

I answered it once seeing it was my Mother.

"Hey Mom, What's up?"

"Hello Laurence, I just wanted to let you know that an unexpected meeting has come up, so I won't be home tonight".

"Okay, Bye"

"Bye sweetie".

"Gar, my Mother won't be home tonight, can I stay here?"

"Sleepover? Yeah sure I'll just ask my mommy/mummy to make enough dinner for all of us".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you notice I keep writing- mummy/mommy, because in U.K. English It's mum, in USA English it's mom.

'Merican's Are crazy.

Word count: 390