Chapter 46

Garroth's pov

Once the day ended I got back to the front of the school. I had ragged clothing and was covered in mad. Test are such a struggle to man kind. Or woman kind. Or non bindery kind. Or- you get the idea. Humankind. Why didn't I just say humankind? Anyway the gang and mah man were there staring at me.

"Garroth why do you look like you were just starved, thrown of a cliff, climbed to shore, found a secret resistance and returned home." Dante asked suspiciously while Silver took out a note book and wrote down what he just said.

"Tests are hard, I just finished my history one." I responded. After all I have been through today, I said it with courage and a brave heart.

"Everyone just finished their history tests ya goof." Laurence smiled at me with a dazed look in his eye.

"You like that." I smiled at Laurence as he chuckled slightly still bringing that 'I am in love with you' look in all of his facial expression. 'I am in love with you' is just how I describe it, there looks as if there is a lot of mixed and separate emotions in his soul.

"Did you know that when you are in love the same part of our brain gets activated as when we are on drugs, that why some people say high in love." Silver blurts out like she is paraphrasing a encyclopaedia.

"Shut up Silver."

Time skip

Later that day we were at Laurence's finalising our study of English for tomorrow's test. My brain began thudding as I groaned in annoyance.

"I think we did enough." Laurence stood up and sat on the bed behind were we were sitting on the floor.

"Yeah I guess, I'll call my parents." I said in a croaky voice.

"Nooooo, you can stay over!"

"Anything for you baby." I sat on the bed and picked on of the pillows putting it on top of the pillow on his side. "You need more pillows than I do."

"No." Laurence fell onto my chest pushing me down onto the bed.

"This is cute but, you're taller than me." I looked down at Laurence as he sat up with confused look. "I mean, isn't the smaller one suppose to that cutesy stuff and sleep on the other ones chest?"

"Seriously?" Laurence groaned rubbing his hand over his eye. "Those are just stereotypes that a gay couple NEEDS a feminine gay and a butch muscular gay some couples are, but we are both RIPPED EPIC MEN so it doesn't matter who does the cutesy or hot stuff."

"Sorry, I just mostly see people talk about gay couples like that." I admitted looking down but instantly looking back up at him.

I push Laurence down by his shoulders so his head lands on his pillows as he blushes. "Get that dirty mind outta here."

I let go and moved down resting my head on his stomach, wrapping my arms around his waist. Laurence rested one of his hand on the back of my neck and the other stroked my hair. This seems like such a domestic thing to do with your boyfriend it made me smile and I pushed my head against his stomach more.

"You feeling my abs?" Commented Laurence.

"Where they at?"

"I am personally offended."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ohwaitthisisacoolthing§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

I had a dream where my friend had frosted tips and Lebron James was walking next to me giving me advice. If all dreams have a meaning then-