Chapter 25

Garroth's pov

Laurence and I were walking back to my house, skidding random topics to talk about. As we got closer to my house I noticed that my dad's car was in the drive way.

"Laur, My dad's home!"

"Cool, when was the last time you saw him?"

"two months."

Laurence didn't really have a response. Then I saw my dad at the front of the house calling my name. I said my goodbyes to Laurence as Laurence only nodded with a smile as a reply. I went to him then into the house as Dad had done. I hugged him for only a couple of seconds.

"Hey dad? Can I talk to you and Mo(u)mmy," he gave me a weird stare, "it's important."

"Sure, we can talk in our room," Replied Dad in this curious voice, "Zianna meet Garroth and I in our room!!"

Time skipped B)

Once we were all in the room, my parents sat in front of me on their bed.

"How much you do love me?"

"We will always love you, no matter what," My mother said for them both.

"I am Bisexual," their eyes widened instantly, "and I am dating Laurence."

"Like we said we love you," Garte said in response to the information.

They kept looking at each other through the silence. I could tell they don't like it, but they won't do anything irrational. I hope.

"We're okay with it Garroth, but maybe you shouldn't tell any other people," Zianna sounded strict.

Later during dinner everything was quiet, all depending on Vylad to make conversation. Zane looked a little confused as to why we're all being awkward. After that we had all gone our seperate ways, then I over heard my parents talking in the kitchen cleaning the dishes. I ducked under the counter in the kitchen when they weren't looking and listened to there conversation.

"Maybe it's just a stage, sometimes kids his age feel like experimenting with the same sex," my mother had insisted.

"I suppose, but why must he date Laurence?" My dad had huffed, "I bet Laurence is gay, and he turned him."

"Laurence is a good kid, I am sure he was just a little confused and wanted to try out guys," Zianna carried the conversation.

"Well, what happened with Aphmau? Maybe her rejecting made him think he can't get girls," Garte complained.

"No no no, don't think that, we'll just support him until it's over."

I had heard enough and snuck out again. I instantly went to my room and texted Laurence.

Texts

Garroth: You there?

Laurence: no

Garroth: I told my parents about being Bi

Garroth: and that we're dating

Laurence: how did they react?

Garroth: well they didn't kick me out of the house I guess

Garroth: they think it's a phase :/

Laurence: screw them

Garroth: I think I'll just sleep on this

Laurence: kk goodnight

Garroth: Goodnight baby

Laurence: you called me baby

Garroth: >:/ don't think to much about it

Laurence: goodnight babe

Garroth: Night

End of texts~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And then I flew into the sun.
516 words