Chapter 1

(A/N This is going to be a Katniss and Gale love story through letters they write to each other. It is Hunger Games series story. We both love the books and movies. Can't wait for Mockingjay part 2 to come out. This is going to be based after Mockingjay. After the rebellion. There will be spoilers so if you haven't read or watched the movies. You have been warned. Prim will be alive. Thanks for reading. You should go check out KNSJ1995 stories too. She is going to be my co-writer. Reviews=Love.)

Dear Gale,

It has been forever since you left district 12. I wanted to write you before but I didn't know what to say. It took me a few months but I finally found the words I was looking for. I wish you were here to see all the great changes. A lot has happened since you left. Prim misses you. I do too. It is different. I hope there is no hard feelings between us. I told you the thing between me and Peeta was nothing only an act. I only did it to stay alive and keep you and my family alive. You know how I truly feel. Any ways... How is district 2? How is your new job? How is everything there? Hope you are not mad at me. I would really like to hear from you. If you don't write back.... I understand. Hope to hear from you soon.

Sorry for everything,

Katniss