Chapter 51

I went out the dining room to help Peeta. This is right now the time I get to talk to him alone. But looks like I must think of my plan another away. Haymitch came into the room. Katniss knows me to well.

"She really doesn't trust us. Does she?" I asked Haymitch.

"No. She just knows you too well. Knows what you are up to. But don't let me stop you. I want this to end as bad as you. So, please as all means." Haymitch told me.

Haymitch took a seat at one of the chairs. He poured himself a drink. He just sat there watching us. So, looks like my plan can still happen. I am sorry it must be this way. But at the same time, I am not. It must be done.

"So, Peeta can we have a little talk about Katniss and you." I said.

"Sure. What about her?" He asked me.

I looked over to Haymitch and he just shrugged his shoulders. I can't believe this. This is going to be harder than I thought. But here we go.

"Well, you know do know that you two are never going to be more then friends." I told him.

"We never know. Things can always change." He told me.

"Are you kidding me? How stupid can you be?" I asked him.

"Not stupid at all. We never thought we could end the games and look at us all now. No games and a better future. So, anything can happen." Peeta told me. I looked over to Haymitch for some help. Haymitch took a drink from his drink and was trying not to laugh. He must think this is so fun.

"Don't look at me. I am only here to make sure everything is getting done and there is not bloodshed. Just take off the kids gloves and get to the point." He told me.

"Fine. Peeta, you are never going to get that chance. She doesn't see you in that away and never will." I told him straight out.

"You are just jealous of what me and Katniss has." He told me.

"Are you kidding? Your connection with never be like hers and mine. Why can't you get throw your head that you two are never going to be together. You need to stop obsession on this." I told him.

He looked at me surprised at what I said. It took him a while for him to respond. He then finally said,

"I am not obsessing over this. It's not like there is someone else." He told me.

"That is where you are wrong. If you have opened your eyes. Get out of that fantasy world. You would see that there is someone else. But you are so stuck in the past with fake thing that you don't see it." I told him.

"Who?" He asked me.

"Me." I answered him proudly.

"What do you mean? You guess are just friends." He said.

"We were at first. But like you said things chance and everything. Our connection just grows our feelings." I told him.

"Then why doesn't anyone know?" He asked me.

"We are seeing where this is going with the distance." I told him.

He didn't know what to say after that. I know I just told him something he didn't need to know. But it was needed. Before I could say anything, else everyone came in for dinner. I just walked away from him and headed over to Johanna.