Chapter 34

Catnip,

I am happy I made you smile. We have to see. I want to do it again. Maybe I will. I have to see. It would be nice to go home. I do I have. I am happy that I made you truly smile for the first time. You have an amazing smile. I will see what I can do with the idea of me coming to you.

If you go. I will go. I say it should be for the fallen. You know that everyone would come if you asked them. Katniss, don't worry you won't be doing it alone. You got all of us here. So it looks like you made up your mind. You will do it if we all do it. When doesn't she want a big scene? It won't be her. You won't cause pain. This will be for the good and not the bad. Everyone knows that.

I don't if they could survive without me for a couple days. You saw how it was when you were down here. I will try and see what I can do. I would love to come down there. That is good. I was hoping they were doing good. I try to keep in touch with them the best I can. I know they do. I also miss them too. I think that is something I miss the most. Hunting there with you. It was hard but I had to do what was best for me. I dream about our spot. I miss it. That would be fun helping you with your classes. I can show them what a pro look like.

Well just let me know if you know anything. I am happy she is so into her job as a doctor. She was great at that. Good. She is like my own sister. I want to help. We are better at scaring together. We know she might get hurt. But she knows we are there for her. She is never alone. But Katniss, she needs to learn. I don't want to see her get hurt either. I bet he would. She can bring her ax.

I was speechless. I bet you did. I am surprise he is alive. I really thought you killed him. I bet after you scared him. He peed himself. I would except anything different for you. You are a head strong person. I better be the only one. I am the one who made it up. He just wasn't thinking like always. If he does try it again. I defiantly will be down there. Just to kick his butt personally. So let me know if he ever tries again.

Oh please. There is things special about you. Don't make me make a list. I bet you did. They can be fun. I know I don't. But I didn't have a lot of time with you. I wanted to spend as much as I could. That is good everything down there is going good. Wow shocker no one was hurt. I bet he did. He wanted to make you proud. I am proud of him.

Here whenever,

Gale