Chapter 6

Dear Catnip,

I can't believe that you haven't even shown my brother the best of the best. What do the others do when you bring back the best? You must get annoyed when they keep asking you to do one on one lesson into the woods. I really hope that you have not gotten hurt that much. I really miss the good times some times. But I love how everything changed for the better. You hurt me Catnip; of course I still know how to hunt. You really think you are funny, don't you Katniss.

That is amazing for Prim. I still remember the little girl that cried at your feet to allow her to keep the cat. She is really brave just like her big sister. Maybe she just didn't want to leave you behind and worry about you. You are practically the only family she has left. I hope my brother is not making you go mad. I think he has that power to make people go crazy. I am just joking with you. I know that my brother is doing good things down there.

I want to know how you are Katniss. What have you been up too? How is your life? I want to know everything. I always knew that you knew who I am. I could always come to you and you would be there to listen. I know that you will find yourself soon. But if it helps I know who you are Catnip. You are an amazing person. You are a brave, caring, loving girl. You have so much to offer the world. Katniss you have a heart that helps out so much. That is what I love about you. I love everything about you. Is there anyone that has interest you or is it still Peeta? I am just wondering.

I know that it was the best choose to not volunteer. I understand that you are still figuring out your emotions. I will wait to know what you think of me. That is sweet of you to say. I really didn't look at it that way. I guess that I was a role model to them. I just always had on my mind been how to feed them and protect them from everything. I would do anything to help you Katniss. I didn't know that he thought of me that way. I know that he will become a great man that I would be proud to know.

I have my reasons on not returning to District 12 just yet but maybe one day that will change. I would never stop writing to you Katniss. Maybe you can but I know for sure that I will get you to come down to District 2.

Always yours,

Gale