Chapter 27

"Always"

He then came back and we started to walk somewhere. We were walking for a little while. I was looking around. He has not shown me this part of the district two. It is nice. It is mainly houses.

"We are almost there." Gale said to me.

"Where is there?" I asked him.

"You will see. Like I said it is a surprise. You will see." He said. He leaded me through the woods. Where are we going?

We have been walking until I had enough,

"Are we almost there?" I asked him.

"We are almost there. Just hold on." He said to me. Then we turned and I saw a beautiful place.

"Oh my gosh Gale. This place is beautiful." I said.

"I thought you would love it." He said.

Then we walked and he showed me this beautiful waterfall. It was so beautiful. How did this beautiful place stay safe? I am happy there is still beautiful place like this.

"This place is so beautiful." I said.

"Yeah. It is." He said. I looked over to see him looking at me.

"What?" I asked him.

"Nothing." He said.

*Gale's POV*

I didn't know I was staring at her for that long. She just looked so beautiful. I am holding back from kissing her right now. I don't want to ruin our friendship.

We then sat on the rocks by the waterfall. She was watching the waterfall.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked her.

"What?" She asked me.

"What are you thinking? I know you. I know when you are thinking." I asked her.

"Just thinking about the past and now." She said.

"What about it?" I asked her.

"It is so easy now but at the same time not." She said.

"I know what you mean. It is like when had all that problem and everything in the past. But now we can relax. Take care of yourself." I said.

"Yeah. I kind of miss the old days where it was just you and me. We only had to worry about our families and that was it." She said.

"Yeah. But it is nicer now. Hunger Games are over. You did that. All the districts thank-you for that." I said.

"Yeah. I know. I did something good. Now others are happy." She said.

"But are you happy?" I asked her.

"I am....."