Chapter 33

Gale,

It was a great surprise. It made me smile. I agree with you on that. We do have to do something like that again. It was fun. Maybe next you come here. Come on Gale you must have fun. But it was the first time I truly smiled.

I think if we do it for the fallen I don't know. If want me to come. Everyone has to come. I will not do this alone. You guys went throw it too. So yes you all are joining. That is why you guys have to be there if I do it. I can't do it alone. But we need to remember the good and not the bad. Never to forget. Hehehe. Maybe he does. Should I warn him? Maybe he is. I have to say when he saw her in gold. That is what I don't want to happen. I don't want to cause pain. I agree with you. I think she wants to have a big scene.

I know. But it would be nice to have you down here. I think they will survive without you for a couple days. To let you know your family is doing good. They miss you so much too. I bet it was hard leaving us all behind. It would be nice hunting here with you. Also hang out in our spot together. Also you can help me with my classes if you come and visit.

Not what I know of so far. But right now she is all into her job as a doctor down here. I will not do it without you. Mostly the scaring part. What that is my little duckling. I don't want to see her get hurt. She is too sweet for that. Also I think Haymitch would help us scare the pee out of the guy too. Johanna would help too. She looks at Prim like a little sister now. He really care for her. But like I said I don't know.

I thought you would be speechless. I got so mad at him for calling me that. Trust me he is still alive. I just scared him and warned him. Of course I stood my ground. Everyone knows that you are the only one that can call me that. Even drunk Haymitch knows that. It was only you since day one. I don't know. Peeta can be stupid sometimes. But I don't know. I feel like he would try it again. Next time he will regret it.

You can tell them there is nothing special about me. I wish I could hand longer. They seem fun. Your friend is right. You don't like to share. You can be a hog. Everything down here is going good. Surprise no one got hurt when I was gone. Your brother did a great job teaching them. You would be really proud of him.

Waiting for your reply,

Katniss (Catnip)