Chapter 41

Gale,

I bet. Everyone does miss you down here. They are wondering when you are coming to visit. Maybe you should bring a few of your friends with you. Show them how to relax. I miss the old good days too. I am not alone. I have a whole team behind me to help. Hehehe.

Effie did get back to me on that. Everyone can join. So, are you in? I know that would be a mistake. I would be scared. I kind of happy to see everyone again. But sad of the reason. It will be easier with everyone there. I do not lay a hand on him. But I can't speak on Jonna behave. You will have to talk to her. That is so mean. But funny. I couldn't stop laughing. Peeta will find a girl someday. It's just time.

Trust me I do it always. That is how we all do it. The future will always be better then what it was. Getting better by the second. At less they are there for you. I am happy you got people like that down there. I know what you mean. I know they are nothing like me. No one can be like me. Hahaha.

You know these letters make my day brighter. I look forward to these letters. I always wonder what you are doing and how are you doing. Same for you. Every time I get these letters make me happy because I know you are okay. That is what I care for too. The people I love and you.

I bet someone could have. But we would never know. I had to do it for my family and love ones. Just to keep them safe. I don't know if I am a hero. How can everyone see it if I can't? I know that everyone knows their strongest and weakness. But everyone can work on their weakness Gale. Not just me.

You better. I was kind of worry when I didn't hear from you. Not going to lie. Never stopped loving you Gale.

My other half,

Katniss (Catnip)