Chapter 44

Katnip,

Trust me they want to see where I am from. They want to try to get embarrass stories from people we know. But I tried to tell them that they won't get much for people down there. They want to see you again. Yeah, relax. That still a word. I must not know it anymore. I would love to see that.

Katniss, you won't mess it up. That was in the past and it was different. This time you won't have to act like a mindless robort. You can be yourself. You won't be alone. You have all of us there. The people who know you. It will be fine. I won't let you fall. I will do my best with her. Don't worry.

I hope so. Or the poor boy will be living in fairytale for his whole life. No one should live like that. Yeah, he does deserve that. But he needs to open those eyes of him and look around him. Not just at you. Poor guy. Denial is a tough place to get out of. Trut me I should know.

That is good to hear. I am happy Prim has that bond with her. But who can't love Prim. She is such a sweetheart. Good you got the help you need. Most with someone you can trust. Jonna is a cool person. Crazy but cool. My brother is always happy to help you. He looks up to you. You know my family always there for you guys. You are part of it. I bet he is. He probably love helping anyways. Scaring grown men. What not to love.

We both are one of a kind. I always will be with you Katniss no matter what. You are always with me. We are in each other heart. If we are there then we are going no where. Truly just thinking about you makes me smile. I know you are always with me.

I don't know Katniss. But I will take your word for it. I always will be able to do it. You are the one person to see the true me. Out of anyone in this world. I can't think of anyone else. You help me see the true me.

I am going nowhere Katniss. You have been in my heart since the first day I met you. That hasn't changed since. No one will ever change that or take it away. You are my world.

My everything,

Gale