Chapter 31

Gale,

I think it is sweet that you wrote a letter to me right away. See this letter made me feel better. Mostly with what just happen. But I will tell you more of that soon. I really did have a good time at District 2. I really enjoyed spending some time with you too.

I have a prefect topic. Effie wants us to go on a victory tour. She wants it to be for the fallen. But I don't know. I told her No. But Peeta thinks it is a great idea. What do you think of it? I think it is stupid. What would be the meaning for it? They is not many of us left. So it would be left.

That would be amazing to have you back home. I know Prim and your family would love to see you. It would be nice having you here. We can do some of the things we use to do. It could be like normal but better. Yeah it would be great having you where it all started and back to the beginning. Bring it. Try your best.

I have already told you. It was the tour. But I already explained all that. Something else happened and seriously I am going to hurt Peeta if he ever does it again.

So when I got back. Peeta called me Catnip. But don't worry. I made it loud and clear that only and only you were allowed to call me that. Then we got in this huge argue and everything. So yeah something bad. Right now if I see him and he says something that pushes my bottoms. He will not like me and regret knowing me.

So tell me what is going on down there. What has happened since I left? How is work and everything? Just give me something to talk about. Write to me soon.

Waiting for the next time,

Catnip (Katniss)