Chapter 35

Gale,

I would be nice to have you home for a bit. You always know how to make me truly smile. I don't know many people who can do it. It was mostly just you. Just let me know what you do. I really would like you see you again. So will Prim and everyone down here.

I don't know. The only reason I will probably go is if it is for the fallen. Why would everyone come if I asked? I know I was the mockingjay but they have their lives now. They can say no. Most of them might say no. This tour will bring up memories. I don't know if anyone is ready for that. I know I am not doing this alone. I know I got all of you guys. Yes, if everyone agrees to do it. Then I will do it. You don't know if I will cause pain. I know but some people might hate the idea. Think it will be for the day.

They can to survive without you for a couple days. It is not like they are lost puppies without. They will be fine. Yes, I did. But they were fine when you were not there. I really hope you could. I know you would love to come down here. I know you are trying your best. I miss having you at our spot. It feels like something is missing every time I go there. I know it is you. I would love them to see a pro like you.

So am I. She loves her job. It is her passion. You should see her smile every time she comes home. She loves the people she works with. Few of the guys she works with her treat her like a little sister. So I never have to worry about her getting home safe. They walk her home every time. It is really nice. If they can't one of the guys from the mine does. So she is never walking to walk or home alone. Don't worry. If there is ever a guy who has an eye for her I will let you know. So you can help me. I know she needs to learn but I don't what to see her get hurt. I will let her know.

Of course you are the only one who gets to call me that. I am not that head strong. I keep an open mind. Of course he is not thinking. He never thinks before he speaks. Sometimes I wonder how did he make it out of there alive. He doesn't use his brain. I won't expect anything different with that. Of course you would be down here to kick his butt personally if he says it again. Everyone knows that. But he might be already in a lot of pain. Because I will kick his butt if he calls me that again. I warned him. I will let you know if he calls me it ever again. Trust me. You will be one of the first to know.

I am going to make you list. What things make me special? I will let your brother know you said that. He looks up to you. This will make him really happy to hear you say that. I hope everything is going good with you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Never going anywhere,

Catnip