Chapter 1.

"The decision is yours Yoona," his voice echo's in the darkness.

Do I want this?

I look at his face and he smiles sweetly.

I can't resist him.

Not today. Not ever. Never.

He looks safe and I want safety. All I've ever wanted is safety and here it is. The temptation too strong, I slowly reach out my hand feeling his firm hold as his fingers interlock with my own. I take in a sharp breath feeling a radiating heat pulse through my whole body. He holds me closer grinning while his head goes back.

The heat is bearable, not to hot nor to cold. Just fine. What surprises me is that I made him burn like this. Burning is one thing but heat from someone you love is another thing. He wasn't lying when he said I'm his heat.

"Only you," he searches for my eyes. "It's only you Yoona who does this to me." He says.

Slowly, my energy drains from my body. I start feeling weak under his hold but yet..it feels really good.

"I need you as much as you need me," he places his other hand under my neck leaning in. "You keep me warm Yoona," he says, trailing my neck.

"One condition." I push out every word, with what is left of my being.

"Anything. Say it Yoona and your wish will be mine to command," he buries his face on the side of my neck, planting steamy kisses. "Say it Yoona, say it." he nags nibbling my earlobe softly.

"Keep me safe Hoseok," I breathe out "And I'll...I'll keep you warm." he looks back at me.

A wicked smile grows on his lips, his brown eyes burn like flames. I watch motionlessly.

I know what this means.

I'm already in as he looks at me.

There is no other option, he is my only option, the only one who can keep me safe. I really do need him, even if it means I have to give up power and control over my body.

He laughs, finally after years. "Your wish is mine to command Yoona," a mocking tone leaves his lips. "I've been waiting for you Yoona and now I'm taking over you,"

He leans waiting for me to react.

I can't resist.

Even if it means I'm going to be his puppet.

I just can't.

His kiss tastes so sweet, his allure and seduction. As his passion pours unto my lips, my heart feels in distress. Doubting the ignition for his affection for me but longing that poisonous love.

I give in and become weak, voiceless and powerless.

And now he's in me

______
Dun dun dun