Chapter 4.

My dad was upset yesterday when I told him I had a wonderful day, he wanted me to call it off and beg to be taught at home again. It was probably not that big of a problem but I couldn't help it when I became angry. Me being angry awakened Hoseok and a raging anger of fire of spitting venomously at my dad. Now that I think of it, I was being so irrelevant. He doesn't deserve it at all, all he wants is to keep me safe.

But...

Hosoek is the only one who understands and knows how to keep me safe. He knows what I'm going through and knows how to help me. He is the evil in me that I have to obey to, even if I don't want to. 'Appearance vs Reality' is real in everyone. You have the outside then the inside, what's on the inside reflects on the outside but there a few people in this world who know how to hide it. 

Unfortunately all good and bad things have consequences and I have yet some time to pay for the choice and decision I've made.

I hang the butterfly decorations inside my locker and place my new books in a neat pile. This is my space for the next 6 months before finals. I'm still not used to having a locker so my only thought is to make it look so comfortable.

"Hi, girl," I instantly smile when I see the guy from yesterday. Kookie.

"Hey Kookie," I respond a bit brightly. The thing I like about school is that I get to meet new people and talk to, not only girls, but boys.

"It's actually Jungkook," he laughs a little.

"Really? That actually does sound right," I look back at my locker really embarrassed. "Right, I am sorry, I thought it was Kookie," I should've known it wasn't Kookie. What kind of parents would name their son 'Kookie'?

"No problem," he mentions. "So yesterday... Was that my pencil in your hand?"

"I knew you'd come for it." I continue arranging my locker taking out the pencil from my black school bag handing it to him.

"Near or far, wherever my belongings are I believe that my heart will come to take it back." He says in a duh tone. "Seolhyun always plays evil pranks on me. So yesterday when you were with her I thought you had planned a trick." He eyes his pencil. "Thanks," he grins showing all his teeth.

"No problem." I clear my throat continuing.

"Last year she switched my pencil with an angry ex of mine. When my ex found out I had her pencil, she went berserk," he explains and my eyes enlarge. "We didn't end on a good note so me having her pencil made her really mad,"

"That's crazy,"

"I didn't get your name by the way," he leans on the locker next to mine placing his bag on the floor.

I look at him.

"Who's asking?" I ask seriously.

He laughs. "Me. Jeon Jungkook,"

I arch a brow.

"C'mon you can trust me with your name, its not like I'm gonna dig its history." He smirks, which makes him look kinda hot. "Unless you're an ancient kings daughter and living off his riches," he lights up.

"I am Ra. Daughter of the ancientness King." I do a 90° degree bow playing along. He cracks up clapping his hands.

"Nice one,"

"What are you talking about I am Ra," I look at him dead serious, he just smirks then ruffles my hair. "Ya! You!"

"Okay I am sorry, nice to meet you Ra-"

"There you are." A voice speaks. "How can you send me a message to meet you at the dance room yet you bail on the meeting spot?" We both turn to a blonde boy looking beyond calm.