Chapter 51.

1 month later...

Jimin's pov

The last time I saw Yoona was in Mr Jae's business class writing the test, before he escorted her out. Ever since that day she's been MIA. She's missed the Review, a series of tests, assignments and she's been knocked off the Leaders team.

Meaning we had to replace her with Joy.

So-hye and I were not thrilled about the change but what could we do except follow orders. Actually So-hye didn't care only I did. I don't know what's happening with Yoona but it seems like she's going through long suffering.

Last time I mentioned Yoona, Jungkook teamed up with Choa and they both ruled the table while dissing Yoona.

I was surprised that he out of all of us dared to speak badly about her, he always praised her but now it seems something went wrong. I can't even detect what's happening with her because when ever I try to seek into her mind it's completely blacked out.

Hoseok mentioned that she broke up with him. That could mean two things: 1) whatever he planned worked or 2) she found out who he really is.

"Hey Jimin a bunch of us are going to watch the basketball game this Saturday, you should come with us," Joonghyun says. He's one of the jocks that used to make fun of me back when we started highschool. I know I've out ranked him and he's probably afraid of me or respects me but I still keep a strong grudge.

I shake my head walking past him leaving him hanging.

So-hye stands by her locker with one her friends, I think her name is Min--- something. So-hye from the time I've known her was always a loner but then ever since she mat Yoona she's been getting really social, so she might know where Yoona is.

"Hey So-hye," I stand next to her. She flinches and grins waving her hand. She's still nervous around me?

"Hi Jimin. How can I help you?"

I bite the inside of my mouth trying not to reveal my smile. It always interests me how I could make someone flatter in their own skin by just a greeting.

"Have you seen Yoona?" I ask. Her friend Min something rolls her eyes and earns a smack from So-hye.

"You really have to stop doing that." So-hye warns. "To answer you Jimin, I really don't know. I heard her father got in a coma-"

Both the Min something girl and I both ask back in sync. "Coma?"

"Yeah," she nods her head. "She's been really going through a lot and I feel so bad for how we're treating her Min-Yo,"

Min-yo says nothing but looks down in shame. I nod my head thanking them.

I hope she's okay.

I enter into register. As usual Mr Xumin leaves the class and some random kid takes the register. Choa turns around in her seat facing Namjoon and I.

She puts her lip gloss down staring at me. "I've heard you've been looking for Yoona,"

I don't bother answering her as Namjoon jumps to answer. "What happened to her?"

"Drugs. What other reason could there be?"

"Choa please don't say things like that, especially since you don't know anything," Namjoon shakes his head. "I'm worried as much as it is. I tried messaging her on LApp and other social media platforms, no reply."

I scoff slightly just thinking about how she's blocked me effortlessly everywhere. I saw her missed call one day, I tried calling back as soon as I could but it seemed she was mad because after that day I was blocked everywhere. Was I that much of an invader in her life? All I want to do is help her. She never comes to me yet I always find myself going to her. Always. Well except that one day.