Chapter 10.

Took you long to realise that I'm your hope.

My hope?

What does hope even mean to me? When I was dancing in the dance studio with Jimin he gave me hope that I would be able to dance that fast-paced-tango. The expectation in me grew into belief that I would eventually move like that and it did happen, I began to swing my hips and move my feet the same way he did.

I stand up and begin to move the same way I did back in the dance studio. My baggy jersey hanging around my thighs exposing my legs that swiftly moved on my bedroom carpet.

I keep on smiling feeling proud of myself. The feeling so great. Suddenly I stand on my toes going higher and higher. My arms spread out beside me feeling the air as I move side to side backwards and forwards.

I crash on my bed a light chuckle escaping my lips. I close my eyes remembering the way he held me close, his fingers against mine and his eyes...

That was hope. But now my only hope is Hoseok.

Next day 

I smile as I sit next to Seolhyun. Her face lights up immediately and she hugs me.

"Hey Yoona," I turn and greet Sowon. Choa hardly looks at me as she twirls her finger on Seolhyun's hair.

I tell Seolhyun and Sowon about what happened yesterday about my sudden faint (not mentioning dancing with Jimin or J-hope/Hoseok) and what class I went to last before my father came and took me home.

"That's sad. Do you know why you fainted?" Seolhyun asks.

"No not really," I lie. Seolhyun nods and right on time, Mr Xuimin walks in smiling.

"I'm sure you guys are aware that our school will have its 5th Annual School Performing Arts Review this year, right?"

"Yes sir," the whole class says.

"Forms for the Review are going to be at the main office. You can only sign in to watch unless you are of course part of the Dramatic arts class and The Junior or Senior choir."

"There's a choir?" I ask excitedly.

"Choir club." Seolhyun says.

"Yeah, but they're the kind that is all religious," Sowon answers.

"Isn't that how a choir is supposed to be? Boring and nun like?" Choa asks while filing her nails. She could literally win an award for Best Hater and Best Stoic.

"Guys stop." Seolhyun firmly says. "Yunjae is part of that choir, remember?"

Sowon giggles.

"Is there something funny Miss Kim?" Mr Xuimin rises his eyebrows. She hushes but remains smiling.

Mr Xuimin carries on with the announcements.

I enter the class looking around wondering if this is still a class. Everyone seems to be on a hype mood, nobody seated, everyone talking aloud. This is complete disorder. Chaos!

I make my way past squeezing by. I quickly sit down on the first open chair I see putting my bag down on the chair next to me.

Where is the teacher?

I sit back silently watching. The energy in this class is high. People engaging in topics laughing, screaming, talking with hands, flaunting hair. So much energy for one person to bare within themselves. Something catches my eye by the door. Maroon blazer and blonde hair. It's Jimin. My lips curl to a small smile remembering yesterday's dance.