Chapter 26.

I sit on my chair finalizing my report case for business. I've been working on this project since I came home and right now it's late and I'm thinking about all the other homeworks I have left.

This is rough! When I was home schooled, things like this never happened. I would study from 12:00 until 18:00 and then I'd have enough rest of 8hrs. I was able to complete all my assignments within a week and then submit the following week, unlike normal school where they give you a date to submit and refuse when you bring it earlier then other students. This has made me seriously so lazy.

Then the teachers have the nerve to tell us that: 'shit is real' Mr Hylands words exactly. When in fact shit isn't real and school is shit. But at least compared to home school, I have friends.

I quickly take a short break and fetch myself some fruits from the kitchen fridge. Surprisingly my dad is in the kitchen with non other than Sunmi. They've been together and try to hide it from me, which is more irritating then to see them together.

"Hi," I say breaking their 'lovey dovey' moment.

"Oh-" Sunmi quickly gets off my dads lap and stands by his side with her head down. I roll my eyes washing my apple and banana.

"Yoona-"

"Bye," I say quickly leaving the kitchen and heading straight to my room sitting grimly on my bed. I ruffle my hair before putting it in weak ponytail. 

I hate how they are always together. How stereotypical that she's a maid and my dad is a businessman and they have an affair. Oh totally not expected. I know there are times when I see her as a (potential) mother but that time isn't today. Its so annoyingly annoying!

Calm down baby calm down

Hoseok you don't get it.

I could feel your heart vibrating from a distant, what's wrong?

Ha, like you don't know? This woman is handling my dad behind my back. She thinks she can so easily win my dads heart with her slim body and short uniform! If I'm being correct all this has been happening ever since I started going to school. Because when I was here at home they hardly even spoke.

Baby-

*ping ping*

I roll my eyes puffing out. "It's not my business to handle. I'll just let it be."

Good girl my love

Anyway it's his life..he can do what he wants, even if it means being happy with the maid. I pick up my phone from the stand seeing I have a new text message. I open up and my heart flutters, Jimin. I hesitantly open the message.

Jimin:
Hey

What does he want? I ignore Hoseok's voice and type out a replay.

Yoona
Hey you :)

Smiley face? That's what you're doing now?

Hoseok. I'm your girlfriend there's no need to be worried. It's silent for a while and I feel disconnected.

I know. He's just worried about me.

Jimin:
Did you enjoy my dancing today?

Memories of today during break with Mr Kwon was quite cool. Mrs Noyo put me as an opening act with Jimin and Hoseok. I don't know if Hoseok had anything to do with it but it was weird hearing I'm dancing with them and singing on my own.