Book of Swiller.

1 ¹thus many have heard the word of Barong and Regande, but non seize to it's message.² the demon goddess of death, Regande, who so stubbornly obliges herself into a virgin to rule and take over. Regande puts herself under a dripping cage of virgins as she takes a blood bath. As she's inside the virgin, she rules causing destruction. She damages the virgin to mere pieces. Makes the virgin Untitled and sworn to live a miserable life till death takes the virgin away. ³ But the demon goddess Regande can not execute her desires without her master who she rules and serves to. Barong. ⁴ He first has to take a stand and posses the woman and prepare her body for the arrival of many demons, the first demon being Regande.

5 ¹ The virgin avails herself to the demon Barong  :

"Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth- for his love is better then wine. Because of the fragrance of your good ointments, your name is ointment poured upon me. Therefore I, a virgin, loves thee. Draw me away!"

² thus as the demon enters her soul, so does the goddess performing their rituals. ³ praise heaven for the virgin who runs away and keeps herself from the evil of the world.

17 ¹the highway of upright is to depart from evil;
He who keeps his way preserves his soul. ² better to be of a humble spirit then a spirit who divides the individual from self.

20 ¹ Happy is he whoever trusts the Lord and heeds to the word wisely, for he will surely find good.

Origin of the book of Swiller.

Why is it called the Swiller ?

Swiller: a person who swills something
Swill: anything disgusting or worthless

This banned excluded Bible book is about all the wrongs that the world shields away from people who are ignorant. It is ancient and historical. It was created by a man who long desired to be a god. He defied the stars and heavens and seeked his own path. In seeking his own path he discovered all the secrets the earth covered and he decided to write them in his book. He thought that everyone would treat him like a god for finding out all these dark secrets. He was wrong.

He was cast away by his own and embraced by the dark world, where he was soon known to be Abraxas.

Decades and even centuries passed as few people started witnessing the greatest unknowns beyond the earths. People started paying attention to his book. His words. They believed him and seeked guidance from the terrors they saw in the earth which were exactly written as in the book of Swiller.

The book was banned and executed from the very face of the world. In more ways than one, the book destroyed lives. Anyone with the book would have strange sightings and of course had encountered something truly evil.

It was banished and never to be seen again.

This excluded book of Swiller is to show that it is a very disregarded type of bible book. The content is not very much praised and is disgusting thus making it not a recommendable book for any religion. Abraxas made this book in order to start his own sick religion. But instead the book was worthless and had been banned and ancient to the whole world.

________________
My note:

This is needed for the next chapter~

-LadyAdmi