Chapter 22.

I hate life.

I really do.

I feel as my tears burst from my eyes yet again, soaking up the mattress underneath me and making my head pound louder. My tears combine with my mucus and the sticky substance on my face making it harder to even sniff. The tears won't stop flowing because of the thoughts that are in my mind and the event that had just happened. I hate the people in my life- no. If I have to be more specific then I hate mean girls.

I feel so embarrassed, flabbergasted, pugnacious, discombobulated and so stupid! I should've never trusted her. She's so mean and evil. I thought she was my friend but yet she... actually I'm bedazzled and disappointed by all this. One minute everything works in your good and than bam.

Baby... Yoona are you okay? Please talk to me... Please... I'm here for you... I've always been here for you no matter what. Please just talk to me and stop avoiding me..

Hoseok speaks softly. He's been trying to get to me for the longest time but I didn't want to speak. What happened was so embarassing..

Yoona? Baby please

With all my strength I push the pillow to my heart and start crying again. New fresh hot tears pour out from my eyes. The milk and powder are rough on my skin but moist down my cheek when they come in contact with my tears.

Baby please don't cry..

His voice sounds so frail and gusted. He has been trying to speak to me, but he doesn't even know what I'm going through.

Yes I do Yoona. Remember? I feel everything you feel and right now I'm feeling ten times your emotions..

My breathing becomes normal again. I come in the blanket removing my school shoes. Even though my school uniform is drenched, ruined, smelly and my skin feels sticky and probably cracky I still lay on the bed, the school's sick bed. My head peaks out from the blanket only my eyes avail. I can feel the frown still on my lips.

Ho-Hoseok..

Yes baby girl. I'm here. I'm right here. I'll do anything for you

Can you.. Can you keep me company?

The words linger in the silent air. For the longest moment I'm left feeling alone again. I nuzzle my body in the blanket softly crying. Today was absolutely the worst day of my entire year. I don't know what's to come next but I know that I will always remember this day.

"What the.."

A familiar touch rushes up my spin.. Hoseok
My body feels warmer. The tingles slowly start developing a form of touch, fingers running through my hair, a warm breeze on my face, my body being embraced. Hoseok for sure.

Can you feel me?

Thank you

It's all I say and it's from the whole of my heart. His comfort makes me bubble up again in silent cries.
I feel ...Shoulders. My head nuzzles on the form of wind that make shoulders - Hoseok's shoulders.

Even though its gotten warmer it doesn't mean the day got better. Today or rather this morning is still the worst. My whole day is ruined. I close my eyes and the flashback comes back in my mind.

Flashback

"Hey guys," I greet the girls after entering the class and taking my seat next to Seolhyun during register period. The three of them; Choa, Sowon and Seolhyun make eye contact before Choa smirks. A little chuckle escapes her lips.