Chapter 36.

"Thank you,"

I thank the driver and slowly put my hand on the handle of the door. I try not to frown in pain at the pain that shoots up all over my body. My head pounds when I open the door and the bright light from the sky melts me. A wave of dizziness hits me as I step out the car. I grip my school bag taking slow steps to the school. Not only does my body not have enough weight to carry me throughout the full day, I also don't think this swirly swirl will go any lighter because I feel so dizzy.

Last night or this morning.. was fun until I realised that I did not sleep at all. It was fun until I realised that I hadn't slept. At. All. and in the next 5 minutes I had to get ready for school. I thought that as Jimin and I ended the video chat to get ready that I was fine and normal. That's until my brain was like: "Why don't you just sleep for like 2 minutes?". That's what I did. I slept for two minutes but was rudely awoken by my dad who threatened to send the that driver with my bag to school. I felt dizzy throughout everything. Have you ever stood up and felt the whole world dizzy and for some unknown reason your stomach decides to join in on the pain? My body had no mercy today.

I tried doing all my routine quickly but that was a challenge. I nearly slept in the bath, while eating and also while putting on my shoes. I really wish I slept.

As soon as I'm in the school, I mentally cry thinking of the day ahead. I really hope my luck doesn't take a twist of fate on me. I finally make it to the Dance room and open the door. Like predicted, Jimin is inside alone. He's bent over on the piano bench with his head on the keys and arms tucked underneath his blazer.

I take a seat next to him dropping my bag and he jolts up immediately, when he sees that it's just me he calms down. We both giggle and look ahead at the piano. He takes out his flask and pours inside the little cups, he hands one to me and takes the other one.

We sit silently drinking the coffee trying our hardest not to give in to sleep.

Just remembering how we watched The Flash from 2am to 5am and finished a season, I feel like it was defiantly not worth it but at the same time we found out that Harrison Wells was the reverse flash who killed Barry's mum... so it was totally worth it. But besides that, I personally felt a connection between Jimin and I. He literally stayed up the whole night with me, he told me about his dream, he sang to me and he was just there for me at 1am. He kinda went out his way because I wasn't feeling well. My guess is that he's not this personal and close with everyone. I wonder how I got to be this lucky while sitting with him and drinking coffee yet hating and loving what happened.

The door opens behind us but neither him or I are bothered to look back. My head would probably hurt if I happened to randomly look back. The person will help just have to come here instead.

Jungkook stands in front of us with his eyebrows knitted together. I bet we look like sleepless zombies. His eyes go from me to Jimin and to our coffee. He opens his mouth about to speak but Jimin beats him.

"We need this." And just like that, hearing Jimin's lazy voice he walks away with a weird nod. The bass is on and loud music plays out, Jungkook begins to dance moving all over the stage completely ignoring us.

Jimin pours more coffee for me and himself. He stares forward blankly while drinking and I wince every time a hard beat comes both in my head and by the stereo. Minutes later I put my hands to my ears trying to block out the music. I feel a headache coming on. Jimin looks at me and I can see the eye bags under his eyes. He must be use to this, maybe he pulls a lot of all nighters.

"Yoona," he calls my name. I focus on him with tired eyes while he looks back at me with a smirk trying not to laugh. He looks tired too just like a more godly tired face. "Do you want to rest in my car for a while?" He asks. Without hesitation I stand up dragging him up with me.

"Please. Let's go."

We walk out the building heading much quicker with unknown energy. Just knowing that I'll be sleeping soon makes me alert and awake in order to get there faster so that I can fall asleep faster. He opens the door for me like a gentleman. I lazily chuckle and get in the car. He comes around getting inside as well. He hovers over my seat as his hand goes in between my chair making the seat go down so that I'm laying on it.

"Thanks Jimin," I say. He smiles and moves back to his seat doing the same thing. I remove my blazer putting it around me.

"Alright we have an hour and 30 minutes. Use them well," he says setting an alarm.

"You don't have to tell me twice," I face him, "What were we thinking when we did this?" I chuckle a little. He faces me and shrugs his shoulders.

"We wanted to know if Barry would save his mother and ruin the whole thing,"

I laugh at his response, "Luckily he didn't,"

"Instead he opened a portal to another world creating new threats. Speaking of which, are you up for season 2 tonight?"

I stare at him with a slight grin on my face. "I really wanna say no but what the heck, we should watch it earlier though like around 6 or 7,"

"No problem. As long as I get to see you," he says. I clear my throat smiling a little. "A-and the Flash of course,"

"Right," I mumble. He sits up and removes his blazer while turning on the vent in his car to make it warm. He puts his blazer around my legs and lays back down.

"Cold atmosphere gives you bad dreams," he says. I try removing his blazer around me but he quickly puts his hand above mine. "No, no, no. It's cool, you can use it. Besides we really have to start sleeping,"

I nod my head closing my eyes. Being with Jimin in his car makes me suddenly awake but once I close my eyes I feel the sleep taking over me. The last thing I hear is his soft humming before I'm fully knocked out by sleep.

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

My eyes shoot open and I look around. Jimin is rubbing his eyes while scratching his head. He looks to me with a small smile and closes his eyes again.

I groan and stretch up my hands. "Oh don't tell me it's already time. I feel so much sleepier than before," I complain hearing Jimin's laugh. I close my eyes turning away trying to go back to sleep. I really need this, I don't care about school anymore.

I hear the window going down and a shrieking voice that paralysis me.

"Hey babe, I saw your car was unlocked and thought maybe you were inside sleeping as usual," Seolhyun's voice sends shivers down my spine. I quickly turn around catching her attention. She bends down with a smile, "Hey Kookie- Yoona?!" Her smile swipes away and she furiously walks around the car to my side. "Oh hell no."

Jimin quickly grabs my hips bringing my body over to his side, he makes me sit on his lap and pants heavily. The side I was on is now empty. The door is yanked open and Seolhyun's eyes go from me to Jimin and she looks where I'm sitting.

Her face has a mixture of anger and pain. She clenches her jaw as her bottom lip starts quivering. Oh no this is bad.

She looks at Jimin and tears beginning to form in her eyes. She leaves the door open and runs away leaving Jimin and I in the car.

I look at Jimin my mouth trembling as well.

Why is my luck like this? And did she really look like she was going to cry?

____________________