Chapter 34.

My stomach is so full that I could throw up any second... okay maybe not any second- but that's how full I am. My dad and I went to eat out at one Korean restaurant, they were having a big buffet and boi was all the food good.

I didn't have to worry about anything like if I'd gain weight and stuff. I saw Taehyung there eating with Jin and one of their lady friend.
We were both so excited to see each other, my dad was the odd man but Taehyung made him feel super comfortable. Anyway Taehyung told me, if I think of happy thoughts while eating my food than I won't gain weight! How exciting!

But that was that and now I'm here at home on my bed trying to finish a whole bunch of my homework. I knew it was hell of a lot of work but I really wanted to go out with my dad and stress and worry later on.

I open my laptop seeing notifications from Yoongi, okay I guess I'll start with this Leader's thing first then I'll go on with other work.

By the time I'm done with all my work, I quickly go change into my pajamas and jump on my bed. I usually drink a litre of water before I sleep but with this full stomach I don't think I can even handle an inch of water.

I turn around on my bed facing the moon. I wonder when the full moon will come again? When there's a full moon, there's-

Burn~

All of a sudden I feel fire. A strong burn around my heart and sharp pain all over my body. I sit up on my bed feeling the flames rise to my chest. I clutch my chest panting heavily, rapidly I stand up running to the bathroom. Without any thought I find myself underneath the shower pulling the handle forward, the x.cold water falls on me only worsening the flames that has engulfed my heart and my insides.

My back hits the wall making me slide down in pain. I lay my body down on the titled floor the water still pouring onto me dropping cold droplets on my face.

The flames spread throughout my body making me scream. I yell and pound my chest vigorously trying to end the fire.

A choir. I hear a symphonic choir chanting and singing very darkly. Black dots start to form in my eyes. My pounding slows down and my breath delays tacks. I squeeze my chest tightly, there's hardly any air as I feel a strong force on top of me, blocking my heart from beating. My head pounds, my body burning, my eyes feel heavy and I let them shut.

My head snaps up and my eyes open. My body sore from the hard bathroom floor that I slept on and my fingers all pruned by the water. I get up closing the tap and light in the bathroom.. What was I even doing there?

My heart feels so tight- so tight like someone's trying to squeeze it. I place my hand above it rubbing it slowly, the pain decreasing. The time is 1:26 but I can't fall asleep at all, my body is so cold from sleeping in the shower with the water on. On top of that I feel so hot inside while outside I'm freezing.

I pick up my phone and speed dial Hoseok's number. He can probably help.

He picks up after the fourth ring, "Baby what's wrong?" I thought I'd hear a sleepy Hoseok but instead he sounds so wide awake.

"Nothing, uh I just had a horrible experience," I press my hand on my heart the pain raising again.

"Oh yeah,"

He doesn't ask any questions and it becomes so silent. Why do I feel like he's up to no good?

"Hoseok what are you doing?"

He doesn't answer and all I can hear is his breathing becoming heavy, so heavy that I can literally touch it over the phone.

"Hoseok?" I call again. Just as the breathing gets louder I cut the call.