Chapter 35.

"Oh god that's so laaame," I laugh at Jimin's bad joke. He laughs along but I know that he found his own joke funny and the fact that I didn't just makes him laugh some more. "Jimin, are you tired?" I ask as soon as he stops laughing and it gets quiet.

"No," he answers.

I glance at the time on my phone and it's nearly 2am. I shake my head sighing, "I don't even feel like blinking. So what are we going to do now?" So far I just told him about my day with my dad and he told me about his dad and how he came home complaining about some business deal that didn't go so well.

"Alright," I hear him shuffling on the other end. "I know it might sound crazy but go to your computer right now. I'm sending you something," he says. "Oh and make sure to have a blanket, some food preferably snacks. You'll be sitting there for a while,"

"What if I have a laptop?" I ask confused. "Or what if I had neither gadgets. What was I going to do rich boy?"

He fakes a laugh. "Everyone going to ASH is rich. It's not a school for people with limited means, that's unless you worked hard for a scholarship. I'm not trying to brag but everyone going to our school has a laptop or computer or tablet,"

I dismiss the topic seeing that I once didn't have the means but now I do.

"What are you sending me and what do you mean when you say I'll be here for a while?" I get off my bed putting on my slippers, taking my big heavy blanket and pillow to my computer then switch the lights on. I sit on the chair wrapping the blanket around me, the phone still to my ear.

"Did you get it?"

"Hold on," the computer opens. "Just wait it's setting up,"

"Alright, meanwhile grab some snacks." He says. "I'll do the same," I hear him shuffling around before there's silence.

"Jimin. Jimin?" The line is still running. "Did he just go and leave me on? I hope he knows this is my data plan that's going away. And the bill will be on me and not him. Let's hope he calls back,"

I end the call quickly getting up to the door. I open the door glancing if anybody is on the corridor, luckily for me it's empty. Quickly going to the kitchen I pack some Oreo's and some juice heading back upstairs.

My phone beeps just as I enter the room, I drop the biscuits on the table and cover myself with the blanket.

Jimin :)
Go on to LApp
+ why did you end the call? :(

I guess we're probably going to stick to texting...that's sad maybe I should call him. I'll first go to LApp and see what he wants me there for.

I enter in my password and log in to LApp. There's plenty of messages from the Leaders group chat and also from Min-Yo and So-hye. If only they knew social media and I aren't friends then they'd realise how boring I am.

Jimin is online and his requesting a video chat. My heart suddenly races and I feel myself about to pee my pants, he wants to see me like this when I'm in my pajamas? I mean, I don't look that bad right?

I rush to my mirror at the corner. "Okay I don't look that bad let me just put my hair up in a messy bun..there's not more I can do my eyes already look fine. Messy Yoona? Hello," I chuckle.

I remove all unnecessary things at the background, such as my pencil case and blazer before sitting back down and breathing in and out. My fingers click enter and pop comes a big headed Jimin.

"It's either I'm too close to the camera or you literally have a huge head," I inch away. He looks directly into the camera and smiles. "Why are you smiling like that?"

"I was wondering why you weren't picking up," he smiles his mochi smile looking directly into the cam making me feel nervous.

"Jimin..step back you're too close," He looks really good. I mean like he obviously looks like he's just woken up with his eye bags and messy hair. It creates a clearer version of him without being pampered.

He has a black turtle neck and a dark blue blanket draping over his shoulders.

"I had a feeling your walls would be black and white," he observes. I turn back to the wall and catch the two colours on either side with sticky notes all organised in categories and colours. "It's nice, I like especially that you're on the white side. I also like the art you did there, in the background," he says.

"Wow how can you see that?" I chuckle seeing the drawing that's on the black side. It's an artsy black picture of me and my hair flowing in the wind and the wind spirals into everything I like and love.

"The screen is wide so I can see everything clearly," he says leaning back on his rocky chair.

"It sounds like you want a room tour Mr White," I say and notice his white room. I'm not surprised, obviously his room is white and looks all perfect. He laughs and stretches his arms around.

"That would be fantastic but I called for something else. Did you already go into your emails?"

"On yeah," I split the screen so that I can see him while working around the computer. I open my email spotting his mail and many attachments. "What's all this?"

I click on the first one and the box opens showing 4 Seasons of..

"The Flash,"

I look at him on my screen and he has a smug look on his face. "I've been waiting for so long and right now seems like a perfect time since we both can't sleep," he says  putting his hand under his chin his eyes shining.

I'm out of words in contentment. "Jimin you realise it's a school night,"

"We'll worry about school tomorrow... Or should I say this morning? Whatever. Don't worry about it, right now let's just watch,"

I nod my head laughing a little at this idea. Its crazy! On a school night I'm watching a 40 minutes episode with Jimin. Absolutely crazy and funny shocking.

"Alright on my count open season 1 episode 19," he says.

I look at him as his busy on something on his computer. "I can't believe I'm doing this," I chuckle again.

"Believe it Yoona. 1 2 3 and click,"

My pointer finger double taps on the mouse and the episode starts, I can  also hear it from Jimin's side, sounding the same. This is so cute that we are watching together.

"I am. The Flash."

________________________