Chapter 41.

Yoona's POV

"No." The sound that comes out my throat alerts me because, it's not me. It's the other voice inside of me. Not Hoseok. The other voice. She speaks over me. "No. I don't trust you," I can hear the bitterness in her voice and I mentally cry. Jimin could've saved me.. I know he could.

Silly girl. Where will he take me? At least with Hoseok I'll have a future and actually be safe without problems.

All Jimin has done, is bring me more bad luck with Seolhyun, Hoseok and even angry Jimin stans. Did you forget? I can't have that anymore so it's best to focus on Hoseok.

Jimin has his way of making me fall in a trap. I will not allow him to have such power over me again. I don't care if your lonely heart screams at me for doing this but I know I am right.

"Take me back to school." I walk back down the stairs finding my own way back to his study. I put my shoes on and sling my bag over my shoulder.

Yoona ~

I hear Hoseok calling my name reminding me where I stand. A new breath takes over my body causing shivers to run up my spine. This isn't Hoseok but..it's much better. I step out his study meeting him half way.

I feel my gaze turn cold towards him. Honestly, I don't like treating him like this. So for my sake I hope he stays out of my way. "Actually. Take me home. I've had enough of school for today,"

The whole car ride is tense. I pay no mind to him looking out my window. My house is at view, his car stops and I get out not looking back. I slam his door hard going through the gates of the house.

"Afternoon Miss Yoona," the guard greets. I roll my eyes walking straight ahead opening the door walking in.

"Yoona? You're already home?" I hear Sunmi's voice coming from the kitchen.

I ignore her voice going up the stairs. She keeps calling my name while following me. I reach the top of the stairs sharply turning around catching her off guard.

"Yoona my dear, what's wrong?"

"Listen here maid." I retort. "You are not my mother so stop pretending to be. All you're supposed to do is clean this goddamn house and make food!"

"Yoo-"

"That's madam to you. My dad does not pay you to be uncivilized and disrespectful with your master."

I turn around heading straight down the corridor to my room. I slam the door throwing my bag somewhere by my desk.

My fingers run through my hair removing the ribbon as I get on the bed opening my messages going to Hoseok's number.

Me:
I accept

The next day...

"How?" I interrupt Mr Kwon from his explanation and writings. He turns away from the board he's writing on and focuses on me. He walks to the back reaching my seat just as the bell rings. The rest of the class starts to pack away and walk out the music room.

Mr Kwon was the one teaching today about the importance of stance while Miss Kim sat with her papers trying to be 'important'. Mr Kwon touches my shoulder and I look at him. "You can come after school today. I'll explain better. Is that okay young lady?" he smiles, I nod my head. I begin to pack my stuff.

I start walking to the door and into the hallway. Boys I've never really spoken to or noticed greet me as I walk past. I just hold my head higher feeling my hips being seductive.