Chapter 5.

"Are we going to the same place as yesterday?" I ask as the bell for break rings and we leave the class.

"No," she replies. "We're going to the cafeteria, everyone is here."

Well this sucks. Now I have to meet up with Choa and Sowon who don't like me. Let's not forget Jimin, the honour student, I stole his seat! And what does she mean 'the others'?

"Don't worry," she notices how tense and nervous I become. "They don't bite."

"Yoona are you okay?" Jungkook asks walking beside me.

"She's nervous of meeting our group." Seolhyun answers.

"Oh don't worry about it. The bros are cool. It's the girls you should worry about." He says and I retort already knowing I've blown my chance with Sowon and Choa.

A girl walks past us with the same blazer as Jimin. Must be the girl honour student. She bows at Seolhyun but Seolhyun sticks her noise in the air walking past her, pretending not to see the girl. Dhe makes eye contact with me and smiles a little before disappearing in a class.

"I'm guessing that's the girl honour student?" I ask.

"Yep and someone is J-e-alous~" Jungkook sings. I nod inside my mind knowing Seolhyun might still be upset.

"Whatever. We're here Yoona." She says brightly, removing any trace of annoyance.

"The only time of the day I enjoy," Jungkook says pushing open the double doors. Seolhyun grabs my hand and drags me with her behind Jungkook.

As soon as we enter, heads turn and look at us. Seolhyun and Jungkook are oblivious to everyone else and head to the buffet of different foods to select. This is something I won't get used to. Seriously? How can someone not feel when a large group of people are looking at them?

"We don't actually have to wait in line. Come on Kook." She drops my hand and walks in front of him grabbing the two trays in his hand walking straight to the ladies, in all white uniform, behind the tasty food.

Everyone makes way for her to pass. She turns back and motions for us to come.

"What do you want?" She gives me my tray. She picks up a red apple and green apple and chocolate milkshake. Huh, I forgot to mention that she's really... I want to say skinny but that's mean.

I pick the strawberry milkshake, I look at Seolhyun who waits patiently. "Is that all?" She asks shocked.

I look at her tray and look back at her. "Is that all you're taking?" I ask her. "Besides. I packed some biscuits and my own lunch,"

"Food here is great so you probably shouldn't waste your time on packing your own lunch. Now we sit." She says.

She walks and I follow behind her. Everyone is looking at us, it's at this moment that I realise that I'm not gonna be a nobody and I high 5 myself because of how far I've come in under 2 days.

I turn straight ahead and see that we are heading to the end of the cafeteria to a large round blue table. A group of boys are sitting around at the table. They all look so angelic and hot at the same time. No doubt that they are the Kings of the school. Beautiful, hot, badass, angelic, chilled and relaxed.

Like Kookie said. They all look like celebrities who are respected, loved, admired, envied and even worshipped. They watch as Seolhyun and I approach. My heart skips so many times and I freeze when we reach the table, not knowing what to do or how to introduce myself to a fried group.

Seolhyun does a wave and sits next to Jimin, who warmly smiles at her while she gives him a little peck on the cheek. The nervous feeling comes back in my veins and I finally move. I sit down between Seolhyun and some other boy. They're so many boys, all looking like they have their fair share of popularity and yet again I feel small.