Chapter 13.

Do you ever get that feeling like a room is spinning and at any moment you might get dizzy and fall into a deep sleep? That's me. I finished the test a long time ago but I'm feeling so sleepy and finding it hard to stay awake especially knowing I have nothing else to do.

Finally the bell rings and just as excited I am about leaving this class, I'm also excited about this paper. It was so easy, the easiest paper I've ever written. Mr Hyland stands by the door taking in the tests. Seolhyun nudeges my rib (might I add I've been pretty sensitive since Hosoeok popped up the surprise about us suddenly dating) and smiles at me.

Her mouth fumbles silently as she nods her head 'Let's talk outside' she mouths clearly. I nod my head in return and quickly pack away my pencil case, standing up and pushing my chair in.

"Don't forget to do some maths sums over the weekend." Mr Hyland says. "Maths first and the rest shall follow."

I pass by Jungkook's table and realise that his head is stiffly on the table. Is he sleeping? He can't be... We just wrote a test and he's sleeping. Uh maybe he finished his paper early and decided to take a nap, then again he is bad at maths...
I lay my hand on top of his shoulder and he shoots up fixing his hair looking around confused. "I'm sorry-"

I jump up a bit being startled by Mr Hylands voice, "Miss Yoona! Maybe when you were homeschooled you were allowed to talk during tests but here at ASH talking during test provisions is an offence," He says shaking his head at me.

Well this isn't the first time he's done that to me, not only him but the other teachers. Almost all the teachers know me as the new girl and either see me as a wise, keen, sharp, witty and has 'potential to be a Leader' type of student, while others see me as inconsiderate and an annoying girl in class. Great reputation. I'm just glad I've got outstanding marks and a gifted brain to shut them up.

I apologize and look back at Jungkook who shrugs and begins to pack up, that's when I notice his page. It is completely blank except for his name and class. I stare at him mouth gaped open, he sheepishly grins and packs away disregarding the matter. I frown and head my way. I should get going Seolhyun is outside waiting for me and Mr Hyland won't stop squinting his eyes at me.

I walk to the door handing my paper to him, "Try to get the homeschooled system out your head okay?" He fake smiles. I know he probably wants to yell at me, but I'm sweet and have this affect on teachers- this is Hoseok's doing obviously.

"Yes sir,"

Seolhyun stands tall and proud with her long legs and long hair. She beams once she see's me. "You came right on time," she turns me around when I get to her. It doesn't take me long to realise what she wants me to look at. The bright orange hair and loud voice already draws me to the person. J-hope.

'If he's not being weird, he's being loud.' I remember Namjoon always saying.

He's walking with Jimin and Yoongi. Jimin notices us....well his girlfriend, he looks at me for a split second like I'm a rat amongst humans before looking back up to Seol.

I hope he still isn't mad about J-hope and I being together. Is he mad about that or something else?
They reach us and Jimin stops in his steps causing Hoseok to stop as well.

"Hey," Hoseok leans in to me softly.

"Hi," I smile back. I can already feel Seolhyun squealing.

Yoongi looks between Hoseok and I and voices out his words. "I guess this is your first boyfriend right? Probably won't last long with his reputation," I look at him weirdly but he just smiles at me and walks away. I wanna comment on what he said but he's out of sight.