Chapter 2.

I've never felt the same after that kiss with Hoseok, neither have I seen him after that dream.

However, I know he is with me. Every movement, every breath and word spoken comes from him. He's in control of me.

There are days I wake up feeling in complete control. No Hosoek at all, those days are quiet rare, like today. I'm not even sure if I'm in full control when these days pass or if he has absorbed in my conscious and just observes me on my own.

My whole body feels like it's about to explode in flames. Today is the day I start my new school and I'm nervous. Finally my dad allowed me to be a 'normal girl' and attend high school, my last year anyway.

Looking at myself in the mirror with my new school uniform, I try to grin. I'm not ugly like a potato and I'm not stunning like models with never ending legs in the magazine. I'm mixed with some qualities from both. I'd like to think I'm pretty based on the assumptions of Hoseok, my dad and the maids.

Anyway, I've always read in books or watched on TV that a warm smile brings friends around and an off smile turns people off. Obviously.

"Yoona!" A father calls- or rather yells from downstairs.

"Yes Dad?"

"Are you ready?"

I pick up my school bag from my bed, making sure that I'm in check and walk downstairs. "Yes,"

He smiles at me.

"You look neat," he takes my bag off my shoulders and heads towards the black car outside. He drops my bag inside the boot and opens the door for me.

"Thanks dad," he smiles and bids me a good day. I get in the car fixing my seatbelt before the car pulls out the drive way.

"Please turn on the radio", I politely ask the driver. The Driver turns the radio station moving past all the stations and finally lands on one.

I turn my head looking for the stairs. All I see are more classrooms, empty corners and endless corridors. It's like a maze.

I finally stand in front of my locker and release a breath. The locker is a peculiar colour. It's dark blue with a light shadow of the initials of the school -ASH-.

I gather what I need to gather and leave the rest inside before heading downstairs to look for my register class. Another challenge.

Mr Xuimin Z. Room 64.

I pull out my phone from my blazer and check the time; 07:06. I like being early. Not only do I get time to sort out my stuff but I also get time to myself to think and try to gain focus.

I walk down the stairs of the school feeling so small as I look around. Clearly the architects had no idea how tiny human beings could be inside this building. It's as if it were built for giants. I'm amazed by the designs though, from the tiled white floors, to the unbelievable lengths of the corridors, being lit by the little crystal lights on the ceiling, that bounce off to the empty white walls. The theme colours of the school is white and navy blue. The school is built more like a castle but with extra classrooms and an enormous field, instead of an actual school. I'm not complaining though, it corresponds with it's standards.

I look at the certificates and trophies on the walls and shelves as I pass. Arts and academics inclusively together and everywhere. The school prides itself on ranking as the first best district and top performing school of all schools.

"Watch it!" A hand pushes me back causing me to stalk back nearly loosing my balance.

"Sorry," I stand straight again clamping my hands together.

She looks at me head to toe, with eyes that make me uncomfortable. "Why don't I know you? Are you new?" She asks crossing her arms.

I stand back a little creating some space between us. "Yes, I am new. My name is Kim Yoona." I introduce myself kindly with a smile, as I've prepared incase I mat someone, and I bow. She smiles, probably impressed by my formality and bows back, picking up my timetable that was still on the floor.

"Let me be the one to give you a warm welcome. I'm Suli Seolhyun," the look she's giving me now is much better then the one she gave me when I bumped into her. She looks at my timetable and smirks. "This must be your lucky day, we've got the  same homeroom teacher. Follow me, Yoona,"

Could this be? Have I made my first friend already? I pick up my pace following behind her. She turns back and throws a smile at me.

"You're really pretty you know," she says look at me over her shoulder before looking forward to lead the way.

"Really? Have you not seen yourself?" I chuckle along with her trying not to be too forward.

"I know, but accept it. Especially since it's coming from me," she cockily says flipping her hair natural black hair back.

I notice the way she walks. She sways her hips side to side almost forced, but what would I know about force. She doesn't walk too fast or too slow, her pace is perfect. She has her head held high showing off her height and hair that ends by her waist. She's got a short mini skirt and knee high white socks instead of black and she has black mini hills. Her whole vibe shouts out cool and popular or maybe her vibe could be snobby and self centred.

Who cares, she seems nice enough.

"There's our class," she pushes the door wide open letting me walk in first. If not a few, then all the girls who are there turn to look at me. But a few actually see me and their eyes widen looking behind me.

"Seolhyun!" Some girl yells excitedly and runs to Seolhyun pushing past everyone in her way, including me. "I've missed you so much! Major news! Guess who's in our class this year?" The girl snickers dragging Seolhyun with her.

Hastily Seolhyun stops and pulls her arm away from the girl. She turns back to me and motions for me to come, which I do.

"We have a new friend," she interlocks her arm with mine and looks back to the girl. The girl looks furious as her face is red and her eyebrows knit together.

"What do you mean? We never do that Seol-"

"I just did," Seolhyun interrupts. "Her name is Yoona," she smiles at me leading me to a seat. I sit next to her feeling all eyes and heads on me. Talk about tough situations.

"Okay fine. Welcome Yoona," the girl says tightly and sits behind Seolhyun while someone else sits beside her.

______________________

Ohhh new school and Yoona already has her first hater. What do you guys think will happen between Yoona and Seolhyun? Have you guys ever experienced something like this though? Whether your first day in high school or transfer to a new school?

-ladyadmi