Chapter 49.

"What happened to him!? Someone please talk to me! Please what happened to my dad?!"

The nurse holds me back gripping my arms tightly until the bunch of white coat nurses and doctors, pull my dad's unconscious body on the stroller bed away further into the wards.

"Please I'm his daughter! I need to know!" I turn to the nurse. Her face stays in the same pretend grief stricken facade as she mumbles warily.

"Yoona?"

I turn spotting Sunmi, I try running to her but the nurses grip is too tight.

"It's okay," Sunmi says rapidly walking to us. "She's with me,"

The nurse bows and lets me go, going her separate way.

"Sun-"

My face springs sharply to the side and burns at the contact of Sunmi's hands going across my cheek. My eyes widen in shock of what she's done.

"How dare you!" She yells in my face. "If you think this is a joke then you should go back home! Your father doesn't deserve this! Especially from you! His only child!"

"What did I do-"

"Don't you even dare pull that card with me! I'm done with it! If you want to be a bad girl like your mother then do it! Run off with boys, flunk school, degrade teachers. Yoona how could you? Huh? How? Why?" She covers her face and turns around. "Dean please take her back home. You shouldn't have brought her here in the first place."

She says as she turns back around and walks through the doors of the ward. I turn back to the driver. I lightly touch my cheek, the impact lingers on in my mind.

We stay in silence before he walks out with me shamefully following avoiding everyone's eyes.

It's darker then usual this night, maybe it's because my light is off or because my heart is dark. I can't close my eyes hearing my heart beat mixed with several others. A tight buzz never leaves my ears piercing them.

My finger lingering above the contact name. It hits me now that I have no one to talk to. I'm all alone and facing troubles. Would I have been facing this if Hoseok were here?

I place the phone by my ear waiting to hear his voice, to soothe and comfort, love and to hold and most of all, to listen to me and help me.

First ring..

"Pick up.." I anxiously wait.

Third ring.. "Please...Jimin.."

My heart beats fast along with the other foreign heart beats..who is still in me!? Didn't I break up with Hoseok?

Seventh ring.. I cut the call.

Tears clinging to my eyelids refusing to leave but either way they end up pouring. I silently allow them to fall wishing that Hoseok was here.

I know that even if Hoseok is bad he would still be here with me.

I'm- I'm all alone.

No Yoona~ that sinister laugh that I wish to never hear is back. You're not alone, you have me.

I cry harder beyond hearing the empty house. My father and Sunmi still at the hospital. All the servants asleep.. no one awake to hear or feel my pain.

Nobody..

Yoona? I'm here.

"Please.." I hiccup falling flatly on my bed. "Just leave me alone."