Chapter 9.

I open my eyes instantly closing them again when the ceiling light is the first thing I see. I sit up rubbing my eyes. I blink rapidly as I adjust to the light. Why is there so much light? Why does my head hurt? Where am I?

I look around the closed room, the first thing I spot is a big poster saying 'Drink Water Everyday Or Suffer From Dehydration'.
Right next to it a lady stands, her back facing me.

She turns around with a glass of water noticing me. "Finally you're awake," she hands me the glass of water. She takes the clipboard laying on the desk next to me.

"Let's see. Kim, right?" I nod my head.

"Good. How are you feeling?" She takes a seat on the chair next to the bed. I must be in the school's infirmary.

"My head hurts a little," I admit drinking the water.

"Unfortunately I'm not allowed to give you any pills or medication to help sooth the pain, until your parents agree." She says walking over to her station by the sink.

"You called my dad?"

"Yes. But he was unavailable, so we left a message," She smiles. "But don't worry about it. Have some more water, it will reduce the pain," she hands me another glass of water.

"How did I get here?" I ask gulping down all the water at once. Why am I feeling like I'm burning? My heart pace is normal but I feel the burn there.

"Mr Jeon brought you here. He said you passed out suddenly on the corridor earlier today," She says.

Corridor? Wasn't I in the... Dance studio. Yes, I remember. Their secret morning spot.

I danced with Jimin and it - It felt good. The way his hands felt against mine... It was weird but warm. He brought me closer to his body and I felt how toned his chest was. I only ever feel that warmth when I'm with Hoseok.

Hoseok. No, J-hope!

Those eyes, that smile it was all J-hope but I swear it is also Hoseok. The way he held me and his voice clarified that he's defiantly Hoseok. In flesh. This isn't a dream anymore.

Dizziness overtakes me again. A sharp pain pounding in my head.

Jimin's worried voice makes my heart flutter. Why does it feel so right to think about him, but yet it's so wrong? His hands on my hands, that cute eye smile, that mochi smile and him basically.

Why was he so warm when he touched me? And why do I feel that same warmth spreading over me right now?

My hearts starts beating and my head aches even more.

"You're turning pale," a warm cloth is placed over my forehead and I reflex. I didn't even notice the nurse hurry over to me with another glass of water. I'm overdosing on water now.

"Whatever you're thinking about is causing your brain to strain," she says. "It could be that. Or lack of sleep."

"How long have I been out for?" She replaces her hand on my forehead with my own.

"Four periods straight. Right now would be the fifth. Class started 15 minutes ago." She says. "Once you've gained some colour and your headache becomes minor then I'll send you back to your class," I nod my head and finish the third glass of water.

"Firstly," Mrs Kim claps her hands together once she's done separating us. "I don't want any failures this year in my class," she says.

Today the class is divided up in three.

Mrs Noyo is in the dancing studio with her dancing learners. Mr Taun is in the art room with his art learners. And Mrs Kim class is here, in the normal class.