Chapter 7.

The trees swiftly move with the wind in this part cloudy day. Through the window everything looks dark, like something bad will happen.

"We're here Madam." The driver says bringing me back to reality.

"Thank you," I remove my seatbelt and open the door. I grab my bag from the boot fixing my skirt. The driver comes out the car while I fix my bag on my shoulders.

"Madam it looks like it will rain today, do you need an umbrella?"

"Uh," I look up the sky, it will rain but the school has shades everywhere so I'm protected. "No it's okay. I don't need one, thank you." He nods his head entering the car.

"Have a good day Madam."

The school hallway is empty at this time. I finally came early today, figured I might as well change my bad habits.

I sigh and look at the first step of the stairs, why is my locker far from everything? Like really the third floor, when all my classes are on the first floor. I begin climbing the stairs with the energy I have and it works because in three minutes or so I'm by my locker.

Swinging my bag off my shoulder I open it and take out my timetable. I have double literacy, Math, Dramatic arts and business.

I stuff those books in my bag zipping it up.

I make my way to Mr Xuimin's class, but its closed unfortunately. I guess its not only students who 'love' coming early but also the teachers. Where do I go now?

I drop my bag next to the door debating whether or not to go outside or just walking around to explore.

"Are you really leaving your bag alone, unsupervised?" A voice catches my attention.

My eyes meet his and he tilts his head to the side making his eyes sip into my soul. I gulp and turn to look at my bag on the floor.

"The school may seem safe but it's really not safe here," Jimin walks slowly towards me. His hands are in his pockets and his eyes scrutinize my eyes for a while before looking at my bag.

He nods his head slowly and walks past me ahead, "Come on." He leads the way. My breath hitches in my throat and a light blush creeps to my ears. Gosh that cologne is amazing. I follow him holding tightly to my bag.

Considering I thought about him yesterday and he spoke to me today makes me really sweaty. He looks back probably to see if I'm following. Our eyes meet making me blush again, I take interest on the ground and keep walking. His eyes make me feel like he knows all my secrets. I should avoid them.

We end up in the dramatic arts class at the dance studio.

"Hey Yoona!" Is the first thing I hear from a cheerful Jungkook sitting on top of a piano. I wave back and lay my bag down near the door. I stride towards Jungkook noticing Jimin removing his blazer and picking up my bag bringing it closer to the piano next to his bag and Jungkook's bag.

"This is where I'll get to see you dance?" I ask Jungkook trying to distract myself, while looking at the big studio. The ballet bars are all huddled at one side and there's a huge wall mirror on the other side.

He nods eagerly getting down from the piano coming closer to me. He removes his blazer handing it to me and running to the little table with a base player.

A song comes on and it's almost Caribbean with rain drop beats.

"Jungkook, you know you're not allowed to do that," Jimin says behind me.

"Come on dude. We do this all the time." Jungkook stops the music and looks over at Jimin teasingly. "Don't act like we don't do this just because Yoona is here," his eyebrows going up and down looking at me. "That's right Yoona. This is our dirty secret. We stole the spare key of the classroom and we chill in it all morning until it's time to go to our real classes–"

"Dude!" Jimin looks shocked.

"Cat's out the bag. Now let's dance," Jungkook says not caring of the situations.

Jimin sighs behind me. "You won't snitch on us, right?"

"I mean if what he said was true-" I avoid his eyes. 

He comes forward removing his watch placing it on the floor next to me. "If you snitch on us I'll make you pay. I don't play games when it comes to punishment-"

"Yoona won't snitch. Friends don't rat each other out." Jungkook says.

"I won't," I gulp as he smiles.

"Because if you do-"

"I said I won't." I rapidly say gain avoiding his coming threat.

He walks to the middle of the studio, Jungkook presses play and quickly runs in front of Jimin.

_________________
A/n:
Just watched Captain Marvel. That movie is legit the bomb. I feel like making a superhero book now. If you guys have watched it, tell me what was your favourite scene. Mine was the part where she got her memory back and was on the road of discovering who she is and what she wanted to do. Okay I'll stop there before I go on.. "Is anybody else confused here?"

Back to my book, let me know what you like so far? The characters, the school, Yoona's home? Fill me in