Chapter 29.

I try my hardest not to pay attention to Seolhyun as she walks to the back. Ever since I moved to the back behind Jimin and Namjoon she's always sneered or huffed my way, never once has she came but today is about shiny new things. Scary things actually.

I already got the vibe that I am in trouble when I entered the class this morning and everyone looked at me like I was roosted meat or something.

It doesn't help that the class is almost full..now everyone is going to witness whatever she has up her sleeve. My dad was so upset yesterday that he decided that from now on, the driver won't be taking me to school anymore, instead he'll start doing it. Like old times.
So I'll be coming to school minutes before the bell rings and leaving as soon the last bell rings.

Seolhyun walks in front of my desk sitting on Changkyun's table, shocking him. He grunts in annoyance putting his head up from the table. When he sees Seolhyun he shuts up and looks at me, his eyes popping out almost feeling sorry for me.

"You probably got the hint, right?" She doesn't even look at me but at her nails. "So I won't ask the question. You just answer," she says casually.

I can't believe she's causing a scene like this in class in front of everybody. Did she forget that she's a leader?

"Really? After harassing her you want to know what's going on in her life?" Our heads both snap up to Jimin. He's standing in front of us looking at Seolhyun, I try not to smile but I can't help it when my mouth tilts upwards.

"You don't need to know what happens in her life anymore," he says. "After that act you pulled, I don't think you're welcomed in her life,"

She looks angry and stands before she walks away she whispers to me, "Watch yourself." She kisses Jimin on the cheek with her hand on his collar. He just closes his eyes when she whispers in his ear.

He sits in his seat and Namjoon follows, sitting next to him. They both look at me and I'm taken aback.

"Thank you," I say uneasy.

He smiles his mochi smile and looks at Namjoon. My eyes move to Namjoon and he's shaking his head. "I'll start of my day properly. Good morning Yoona, how are you?"

I giggle lightly but reply. "I'm good and you?" he nods his head.

"Why didn't you come to the dance room this morning?" Jimin asks.

After my dad reprimanded me yesterday, I really have to be more careful when it comes to Jimin..or any boy for that matter, even Hoseok.

"I arrived now," I look at him. "And I'll probably be coming at this time from now on,"

"You can still make it to the dance room even if it's two minutes left on the clock," he says. "I like seeing you before anyone else," I blush looking away.. Of course when ever I want to separate myself he flirts with.

Namjoon shakes his head and smacks Jimin on the head, "Do I have to keep you in check?" I laugh to myself watching Jimin complain he doesn't need anyone checking him while Namjoon reminds him he has a girlfriend.

"Just because Seolhyun is my girlfriend doesn't mean when I'm with Yoona, Seolhyun becomes nothing no. Yoona and I are friends, maybe even besties," Jimin says.

Namjoon pulls a face and shakes his head. "That's right, but your girlfriend is hell dressed up like heaven,"

Mr Xuimin walks in with a big smile, if only I was taught by him then I'd know why he's always smiling. "Good morning class. It's a beautiful day today isn't?"

He sets his things down and fixes his glasses on his face. "Just one announcement, The annual school review is next month. Only a number of you have paid and I'm urging for the rest of you to pay, supporting the school and your fellow dramatic arts students,"