Chapter 32.

The music is blasting out through the speakers, as Jimin and Jungkook practice a dance to the rhythmic beats.

Well my dad is supposed to be taking me to school but I think he forgot about it because when I was ready he was fast asleep in his study room. So I took it as the chance to go back to my driver. You know, maybe if I befriend him he won't have to be a snitch..

Jimin would stop once in a while, not being able to dance in his school shoes -he forgot his dancing shoes- but continued on to the easier parts where his shoes wouldn't be a stumbling block for him.

I've always admired how they danced, especially Jimin. He really does take his time and puts more effort then Jungkook (who is with no doubt a golden dancer) in his dance. It is soulful and peaceful, as if there is a story that connects all the watchers to the commands of his feet.

My body moves accordingly to the beat as I sit multitasking in: reading my book, watching them dance and writing new vocabulary words..all in all my mind is one sided.

I shake my head when Jungkook busts a moves that is obviously a foul, which causes Jimin to laugh.
I've been hearing that laugh frequently ever since that text message he sent me, which was a week ago. He was really sweet enough to be by my aid. I haven't gone back and sat with them but I have been spending time individually with them (that's if they want).

Jungkook and I share the same maths class, I've swapped seats, moving one seat back next to Jungkook, leaving Satan-Seolhyun alone. I don't ever want such energy around me.

The music stops and another beat comes on, both boys are tired finding positions to rest. Jungkook rushes to my side bumping my shoulder and then leaning on it. "I'm tired," he says cutely, I chuckle and he smiles in return.

"The sound of your laugh transports me to heaven," he jokes. Jimin shakes his head.

"You're entity brings me heaven on earth," Jimin smirks my way. Jungkook gets up on his feet shrugging his shoulders.

"I see you want to see who has the best pick up lines?" He questions, Jimin shakes his head.

"No, pick up lines are for boys who play around but I," he points to himself. "Play for keeps like a real man," burn... Play for keeps...what is he talking about? In fact what are they talking about?

"Touché-"

"I always knew you were a player Kookie," I say.

"I'm not a player I just have lots of girls following me, I don't know why though- its as if they're lost and want to find there way back home,"

"Let me guess, you're the way home," Jimin says he removes his shoes leaving them next to the piano before walking to the stereo. Jungkook has a smug look on his face.

A few minutes later Hoseok and Namjoon enter the room announcing their presence. As usual Hoseok kissed my cheek  before running along dancing with Jimin and Jungkook. He removed his blazer, pullover and shirt (like the others) and shoes putting on his dancing shoes, all puma and pimp blue.

"Yoona-"

"Babe," Jimin is interrupted by Hoseok, who surprises me with the name he uses.

I look over to them, Jimin with folded arms looking away and Hoseok hands on his hips watching me. "Love can you check us out as we dancing and give back fair and accurate comeback. Although we already know the star dancer," he jokes and points to himself.

I shake my head and mock him, "Um why are you pointing yourself when Kookie is right there," Jimin and Jungkook both snicker leaving Hoseok alone to playfully glare at me.