Chapter 37.

Jimin's Point Of View:

Yoona's bottom lip trembles and she holds her head getting off me rushing to her side. "Oh no." she panics. "Why did this have to happen now?"

"It's okay--"

"No it's not! I just ruined everything!" She whisper yells sounding panicked. My hands go up to her shoulders and I firmly grip them.

"Yoona just go to class and don't worry about anything," I ask her nicely. "Calm down," She slowly gets out the car and runs to the entrance of the secret car spot.

I rest my head on the wheel trying to gather my thoughts. Since when did my life wrap around girls? Since when did I loose track of all the things in my life? Seolhyun and now Yoona. Great. I was planning on breaking up with Seolhyun in the long run, but not like this. Not in a way of involving Yoona. The situation's already messed up with both girls on the edge of rights and wrongs. Yoona afraid and Seolhyun ready for revenge.

I don't even know why Seolhyun cares for me that much, she's the one who made it clear to me that she's only with me for the popularity that I bring her and the opportunities my dad can grant to her. So why all of a sudden the feelings and tears?

The way her eyes filled with tears ready to blow just paralyzes me. I don't want to be the reason she has a 'heartache' or plainly just suffers because of me. I know I can be a jerk and merely egotistic but I can't help it, I have already trained myself to distant myself away from anything that does not bring me value or something in return. So now how did I bring myself close to girl drama? How did Seolhyun become my so called 'girlfriend'? It's pointless being with someone who isn't of my level. I can't expect for anyone to understand that.

Although now that I think about it, I think I let my guard down when Yoona came in the picture. Her dark secrets and radiant buzz got to me. Maybe it's the work ethic, because I remember how quick she worked her way to the top that made me notice her more. Her mysterious soul and calm demeanor brought me close to her. For the first time in a long time I've been myself while being around her. My actual self without any filters, but not only to her to my friends as well. They've noticed, as quoted by Kookie that I've become less tense and more engaged.

You know when you've been given a role to play you have to keep character all the time. It's what gets the play done successfully... But with Yoona, it's like she's in the audience and every time I look at her it's as if staying in character becomes difficult as it suddenly takes a lot out of me and eventually I have to be myself. Not Jimin 2.0 that everyone knows but the Jimin I've kept hidden for the longest time.

When I'm with her, I am Park Jimin and Jimin. The angle and light she'll never know. I become like a scared boy, because I know her past, I know what she's going through. She is just like me but there's no light helping her. I want to be her light but there's just too many obstacles in my way.

At least I'll be clearing one obstacle away: Seolhyun.

I bite my lip looking at the outside. I can't let Yoona get hurt again by Seolhyun.. I'll have to talk to her.

As for the other obstacle... Think of the devil and he shall appear.

A black Ferrari drives with the engine roaring and the car slicked back. The car parks right next to me. Of course the demon himself would want to torment me.

I get out my car and wait on the hood watching as he and Namjoon get out.

Namjoon sends me a quick head nod, "Hey Small," before going inside the school. Funny how when I have something he wants we are best friends and when I don't I become a leaf in winter.