Chapter 17.

A full whole day, spent wisely on studying. I studied from the text book and off the text book (referring to my books). From the most difficult subject (Mathematics) to the the easiest (Korean Literature and English Literature). I took breaks in between, I watched TV and sat outside watching the clouds before going back to my studying.

A wise man once said 'education is the key to success' and right now that key is this final year. I can't fail at all I have to be the best and nothing else.

Yesterday So-hye collected all our numbers and created a group chat. This would allow us to communicate with each other about the future events and tasks of this year. Being a Leader needs time because it's time consuming-- not even 2 days in being a Leader and I'm beat.

So many rules to learn, so many meetings to attend, tasks and duties, uniform changes and after school performances not to forget our profiles. So-hye sent the profiles, Education Portfolio, Cultural Portfolio, Entertainment Portfolio, Charity&Volunteering/Fund raising Portfolio and Student Peering Portfolio. Since there are 10 of us we are working in pairs.

I personally liked the Education Portfolio but unfortunately I don't get to choose, Jimin, So-hye and the teachers choose who goes in what domain. I hope I don't get any other Portfolio, I can't stand hearing people cry because at times, my own soul cries, so the Student Peering is out. Charity and Volunteering for me that's too much sympathy and I'll get all emotional and just become a mess. I can do Entertainment but then I'm not much of an entertainer so it beats me. As for Culture, I don't even know which tribe I'm in. I know my dad was a Kasai and Baluba but I don't know which part I take up after.

The Educational Portfolio suits me because unlike other students I know when to work hard and play hard. A lot of student see school as a social gathering and and don't take their academics seriously it's only later on in life do they realise what they want to do and the seriousness of school-- especially this last year. The school already has an impressive pass rate of 98% and I would like to be a part of the team that leads the educational system. But then again it depends who I'm paired up with, I don't know most of the people in the Leaders' team other then the usual. Rachael, Uni and Kai are new to me.

All I know is that Rachael is a mean girl, not meaner then Seolhyun but in that category. She doesn't play any games with you, with her everything is straight up. A competitive girl.
Uni is shy and quiet, I don't know much about her, but "she's smart" as said from So-hye.
Kai, I heard, is a good dancer and excelled in all competitions. He's a jerk who comes off as cold and rude but he's really just honest in a spoilt way.

Then there is Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Seolhyun, So-hye and me. Leaders of the school, it feels really good to achieve something so far in the school year.

"Okay so let's see," I slowly pace around my room. "I can either continue studying, take a short nap or eat something." The time is 18:36... I feel tired, but I'm also hungry and I want to finish the History of the Acts topic. What do I do?

Study

Sleep

Eat

...

They all sound so tempting.... I think....

I'll eat first then finish that last topic and then sleep, it'll be 20:00 by them, I estimate.

"Refrigerator hear me roar as I approach you!" I holler walking down the steps.

Entering the kitchen I see one of the maids there, she bows and smiles.

"Yoona, good afternoon," Sunmi greets.

"Hey Sunmi." I open the fridge being giggly by all the different varieties of food. Ohhh its packed.