Chapter 33.

"This coming Friday we are going to announce our portfolio's to the school so that they may know who to address when they have a problem or want to add something," Jimin says going through his notepad. "So you guys are just going to come up with a 30 second or so speech introducing your portfolio,"

"Questions?" So-hye asks.

"30 second?" Kai asks.

"Yeah short and simple," Jimin says.

"Do we have to all speak like having turns and such or does one speak for us all?" Rachel asks.

"Rachel you can do anything, even if its a video presentation or any other graphic visual as long as it is 30 seconds and it represents your portfolio. And you and your partner can decide who can speak, if you both want to speak then you have 15 seconds each. We can't be long then 3 minutes as a whole," So-hye answers. "Any more questions?"

"This question doesn't involve the whole presentation thing but my blazer does not have a pocket inside like the rest," Seolhyun says glaring at So-hye. She has nerves.

So-hye tries not to frown but its evident before she quickly replaces it with a blank face. "Well if you were there on Saturday you would've corrected the mistake with the tailor."

Jimin quickly interjects. "What she means is that we will get it fixed,"

"You," So-hye mumbles. Jimin gives her one look and she rolls her eyes. "Fine. We. Anyone else have a problem with their blazers?"

"None. Good. Without delaying I'd like for you guys to separate in pairs and discuss your presentation ideas," Jimin says.

Everybody gets in pairs, all going in different corners while Yoongi and I sit still on the table with smirks.

"We ain't moving,"

"You got that right," I say right back at him.

He takes out his notepad showing me some of the ideas he had about the Student Peering and Discipline. We discussed that he would handle the discipline styles while I handled with students, which wasn't that hard at all considering in this school the groups aren't that hard to control.

Yoongi and I work so well together, he's so focused and straight up with everything, exactly what I needed.

The bell rings indicating that its the end of the meeting. Yoongi and I get up closing our notes. "I'll make sure to send you the audio of the arrangements," he says I nod my head and smile at him.

"And I'll send you the pictures and clips that I had already edited,"

"Sure, I'll see you tomorrow," He says putting his bag on his back and walks out the door.

Kai stands behind me with a frown. I peek at him still packing my stuff.

"You guys sound so ready and organized," he says.

I shrug my shoulders picking up my bag. "We have been planning for a while now and also we click..to bad for you and your partner,"

"Hmm, oh Seolhyun I guess I can say when it's work time she's focused and when its not she's just your day-to-day bitch," I chuckle at what he says and push him away. "Ayt Yoona I'll see you tomorrow right?"

I nod my head and bid him goodbye and head out the door. Jimin and Hoseok are standing together talking casually. I keep forgetting that they were friends before me, there's just a part of me that always thinks bad things will happen when they are together.

Hoseok notices me and puts his arm around my shoulder, I can't help the smile that forms on my lips and I feel Hoseok's radiating happiness- why? I don't know.