Chapter 44.

"How long is this ride?" Yoongi groans. "I have places to be."

"Déjàvu," Namjoon says. "Let me guess you have to study or go to the studio?"

"Or his bed." Hoseok says.

"Why do people always assume that I want to sleep?" Yoongi asks.

"Well your eyes, at times, look as if once they close they'll never open again." I say

"I read and write!" He says.

"Lie." Namjoon says straight up.

"Eh Namjoon?" Jimin speaks out. "Can you buy me some food?"

"Jimin always wanting food," Hoseok shakes his head with a light laugh. "You'll become a pig one day,"

Namjoon nods his head. "I've got some cash, Hope park the car. Let's get something to eat. Yoongi?" Namjoon calls.

Yoongi nods his head and looks at me.

I shake my head, "No I'll stay. But buy me something too,"

The car comes to a stop and Yoongi unhooks his seatbelt. Jimin comes out and gets back in when Yoongi leaves.

"You'll be at his place for some time and you might be hungry. Don't worry I'll buy for you something." Hoseok says turning back and sending me a wink and kiss.

When the door closes the buttons go down leaving me and the bugnut.

His brown eyes digging to my own for a spilt second before he sharply turns away.

"Why didn't you go with them?" I ask feeling..the urge and force to speak. But Hoseok isn't in control of me, so who else can do this?

"I had a feeling you would stay too." Feeling?

I look away feeling my chest burn with emotions I refuse to awaken for him.

The car is silent, a silence that is screaming so loud. I pull out my phone going to my social media. I've gotten thousands of followers ever since I dropped the old Yoona.

"Is there a reason why I can't get through to you,"

I ignore him going back to my phone. I bring out my earphones plugging it in my phone.

By surprise his hand grips onto me and I feel defenseless. I turn to him feeling weird, his hand isn't even hard but I feel a tight squeeze.

"Yoona let me help you," his eyes seemingly a different color.

"L-l-let go o-of me," I try wheezing out but he doesn't budge.

"Hoseok isn't what you think he is. He's going to hurt you." he warns letting me go. I feel my body beginning to shake.

He looks out the window hiding his face. "I wanna help you, but you've got to-"

"No." I sternly say breathlessly. My body is shaking almost breaking to a spams.

I spot Hoseok coming back with Yoongi and Namjoon and they have food in their hands. The car unlocks and Yoongi opens the door telling Jimin to shift. Jimin shifts in instead of going out, not even looking at me. His presence close to me burns me up. Shit

I roll my eyes feeling a strong urge. My body feels hotter and I with take the heat that's passing through me.

Hoseok looks at me through the review mirror spotting my burning gaze. He faces me while strapping his seat belt. "Baby you okay?"

I nod my head taking my bag of food from him. His fingers touch me lightly and I breathe in sharply feeling better, a warmer heat.

"Thanks," I breathe much calmer.