Chapter 28.

How long have we been here? I have no idea.

Jimin danced his depression away(ish) and I watched in peace. While he danced he said something about the room being white that calmed him down it put him back in his right senses.

Jimin is downstairs getting us some food while I flip through his set of series and moves online. He asked me to search for a movie- but I feel a series is much better. I don't know, I just like putting myself in long stories that take 300 seasons to end. The suspension is killing yet it's amazing.

What's better than binge watching episode after episodes?

So far I can't decide between The Flash and Legacies. Jimin will have to choose, team flash or team supernatural? It's something new then always the same Korean faces and stars.

Knowing that right now I could've been at school working terrifies me, instead here I am with a boy in his study about to binge watch. I wonder how Jimin feels about skipping school, I hope there isn't drama when we go to school tomorrow.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Jimin has a big smile on his face like a kid whose had lots of freedom. In his hand he holds two plates of cakes, red velvet.

"Thank you," he gives me and sits next to me, not close but close enough that our knees are almost touching. His knees with his school pants on looks a bit buff and scary..maybe they are...why am I thinking of knees?

"Enjoy," he smiles. "So what movie are we watching?"

"Not movie, series. But I can't decide between the two," I show him both series.

"Okay choose a letter from A to Z,"

"Why?"

"Just choose,"

"Okay um C,"

"Okay Legacies has C so its out. Let's watch the flash,"

"That's an odd way to pick,"

"Honestly I've always wanted to watch this program,"

He laughs.

"Okay. Speeding his way into the screen," I say while taking a big bite of the cake. "Here comes The Flash,"

_________________

I get up from the floor still keeping my eyes on the screen at Berry and Linda and Iris.. Awkward.
Twelve episodes in and now we getting close to finding out who the reverse flash is! And Barry and his friendzone thing with Iris.

I reach to my phone and answer the call. "Hello?"

"Yes Madam, I am here at your school waiting outside but It seems you are busy should I come back later and if so what time?" Oh no.

That's my driver. I look at the time and its already to four. Damn. I walk to Jimin and whisper to him.

"I need to get back to school ASAP,"

"What's wrong?" He stands up looking worried.

"My driver is outside waiting for me,"

He nods his head and smiles. "Don't worry tell him I'll drop you of okay,"

"Really?" I ask confused. He nods his head. "But-"

"Look my house is very far from the school if I had to drop you off there right now it'd be very late. So I'll just drop you home okay?"

I think about it then answer back. "Uh no um I'm at my friends place,"

"Oh. Should I fetch you from there?"

"No he will drop me off at home,"

"He?-"

"Okay thanks I'll be home soon thanks bye," I quickly cut the call and realise that I'll be in for a lot of trouble.

Jimin tilts his head to the side. "Do you want to continue watching or should I take you home now?"

I chuckle and stand straight looking at him seriously. "Do not watch without me, and yes please take me home," I sigh.

"What's wrong?"

"What do I tell my dad when I get home? Or my friends when they ask where I was?"

"Hey-"

"Jimin I'm pretty sure that you and I being absent on the same day isn't a coincidence - not only absent but we bunked an entire day of school today," I turn away from him climbing up the stairs to his study.

He enters minutes later and I'm putting on my shoes and putting my blazer on.

"You're worried about what Seolhyun will do?"

I raise my brow at him and continue to button my blazer. Does he think Seolhyun is the only thing on my mind? I'm still having horrible regrets of bunking school.

"Don't worry about her Yoona-"

"Jimin. Please just take me home, I don't want to talk about your girlfriend and all the possible things that could happen tomorrow or right now as I'm going home." he nods his head silently.

"Nothing will happen," he says walking to me, I back up a little. He bends down picking his blazer from the chair. That was a close one.. He smiles and tilts his head. "Let's go,"

____________________

"[You have reached your destination]"

"Thank you GPS woman," I chuckle at Jimin saying thanks to the GPS. He looks outside the window of my house before his eyes fall on mine. "So this is your house," a little smile plays on his lips.

I nod my head and remove the seat belt. "Thank you for the ride and also for my first experience bunking school with the head leader," he laughs a little looking away. "It was memorable. Are you feeling better?"

"I feel," he looks into my eyes and I can't look away. "Exactly how you feel," with a smile I look away and open the door.

"I feel happy and special to have banked school with you,"

"The feeling is mutual," he says.

"Thanks again,"

The boot of the car opens and I remember my bag. I quickly take it and close the boot. I walk to his window, "Don't watch the flash without me," he laughs and I wave bye.

"Bye,"

I nervously open the door and walk in already knowing my dad will be somewhere ready to reprimand me. I enter the house and go to the kitchen to drink some water first before heading to him. Surprisingly he is in the kitchen with Sunmi.

Right now I hate this sight but I'm too busy thinking of what to tell my dad.

"Do I know this boy?"

Of course the driver would only tell him that I was at a boy's house. My dad looks at me and I have to look away from the furry in his eyes.

"Yoona, I have told you many times, as my only daughter and only child to not mess up your life. Your future is dependent on your youth days." He stands up and Sunmi stands with him.

"Dad it's not like we did anything wrong, we were just-"

"We? Were you and the boy alone? In his house?" He shakes his head looking away from me. "Yoona," he shakes his head. "I will not tell you anything more but to be careful with your life. I've invested my life to make your future and I will not be shamed if you are reckless," before he leaves the kitchen he  looks back at me. "I am disappointed in you,"

I look away and dry the tears. I'll have to prove to him that whether he invests or not I can still handle it and be the best.
Besides Seolhyun and the school, now I have my dad to worry about and to prove to.

Sunmi opens her mouth but I exit the kitchen.

__________________
My note:
Short and sweet.
lady a