Chapter 19.

Through out the business test, I feel a pair of eyes on me. I choose to ignore them till I'm done with my test. Which by the way is very easy. Everything I studied for is there and that all nighter wasn't a waste at all. When I'm done I put my pen down on the table and raise my hand. Mr Jae comes to take my paper away and walks back to his table. I peak at the corner of my eye at Jimin. He's focused on his paper and his wrists moves fast like lightening, before I know it his page is taken by Mr Jae.

I avoid him by putting my head on the table and facing the other way. I make eye contact with Kai and he gives a little smile and focuses back on his page. That's odd. Kai is usually a mean guy as proposed by Seolhyun.

So now what does this mean about our friendship now. But it's not me that's following Jimin. It's him that's following me... I guess in some way I'm also guilty.

~"Just a following announcement before the bell goes. Tea and cookies will be sold during second break outside The Yard. May the following learners come down to the principal's office during the next period, Kim Seolhyun, Jeon Jungkook, Min Yoongi and Park Choa. Thank you "~

I sit up on my desk waiting for the bell to ring. I don't even want to think of the drama that happened. I thought Seolhyun trusted me, but I guess Choa's words and the rumours around the school are much stronger. Did she even trust me- trust me from the beginning or was that all an act? Because the way she looked at me, that look was so full of hate.. If it was an act, then why was she pretending and getting closer to me?

The bell rings. I get up from my desk in a hurry and pick up my bag.

" Yoona," Jimin calls. I ignore him walking onto the isle following the students leaving the class. Hunee stands next to me and hands me back my book with a big smile muttering a thank you.

"Hey Yoona," I turn behind me and see Kai.

"Hi Kai."

"How was the paper?" He asks. I look back at him and I'm shocked. Is this still the same 'asshole' Seolhyun was referring to.

"It was really good." Once we're outside the class I spot Seolhyun with her signature hip swaying, walking out a classroom with Choa behind her.

"I'm sorry about that," I nod my head and accept his sympathy for me. "I hope their words didn't...affect you." He hesitantly says.

"You heard?"

He chuckles awkwardly. "No. I saw. Then you walked out and everyone was in their own corner."

"They were all on my case.. Or Jimin's case.. I actually don't know what was happening. We first spoke about the new assistant teacher then bam! They start yelling."

He laughs lightly, "Well that's what you get for picking friends like Seolhyun." I roll my eyes and carry on walking. "It's not too late to change friends," he says.

"First time around I didn't even try, she just came to me. But now no one's gonna be my friend especially after what just happened." I look ahead and see how the learners pass me when they see me. "They all worship Seol so I'm a little threat in Seol's life and they won't hesitate to shatter me."

"You can.." He hesitates for a bit before speaking again, "Hang with me if you want," he says lowly. I glance at him. Just like that? There has to be a catch. He really isn't an asshole at all.

It's an act. I breathe in once at the sound of Hoseok's voice, which sounds a bit faded. Is he trying to reach me?

"That sounds great, but don't you have your own crew that I would have to adjust myself in." He chuckles. "Don't worry we are a few, its me, So-hye and Vernon."