Chapter 47.

The comb runs down my black hair slowly. The shadows in the mirror looking back at me. I stand up slowly, my hair fanning around my face. I take slow steps to my bed planting myself on the edge.

I go for flat shoes today.

I open my eyes sharply turning to the door. Step by step, I go

Step by step, I go.

Down and down. The hallways echo and glow as the shadows follow me.

The man she calls 'father' stands in front of her.

Don't speak, don't think Yoona.

"Good morning dear," he smiles shyly. I walk past him to the door waiting.

"Sweety..dear..Yoona?" he calls. "Please hear me out...I'm sorry for how the last days have been.."

Weak.

He is weak I feel like stabbing him.

"I know I've never hit you, I'm sorry my dear..and as for Sunmi and I's engagement.. I love her and I really want you to be on board with my decision please my sweet?"

My black eyes bore into his eyes.

"Was I your sweet when I was born? No. So what makes me your sweet now?"

Not even looking at him I know he's ashamed of himself. "Yoona..are you alright?"

I open the door walking out to the car.

"Good morning Miss Yoona,"

"Just take me to school. No chit chats."

_________________

1 week later (last week before review)

I feel so much power in me and I can tell that everyone feels it too.
The past week has been a blast as everyone just fell to my feet and did exactly what I told them to do.

I've never felt so condescending before in my life. I always followed people, I was the type of girl that liked to chill with people but no one really wanted to chill with.

Roles are reversed as everyone wants to hang with me. I got myself a bunch of new friends. They are relaxed and cool — we might be the new I.T group in the school.

Seolhyun has been replaced by me. Like I told her last time, I am the better version of her.

The last period of the day is English. Through out the period I answer singlehandedly to all the teachers questions.

She's mad with me, but as long as my marks are high and I perform with excellence in her class - she just has to shut it.

The bell rings indicating the end of the period and school day. I take my time packing my stuff as everyone leaves. When I'm done I stand and walk to the door but the teacher stops me.

"Yoona, wait a minute would you,"

I turn my gaze to her, not that interested.

"Are you okay?" She asks putting her hand on my arm. I glare at it and she immediately pulls back clutching for her dear life.

Her whole hand turns red and she looks frightened. A little fire never hurt nobody.

I smirk slowly walking away. "I'm doing just fine,"

Before she can respond I close the door leaving her to cry inside. I begin to make my way along the corridor.

"Hey! Yoona! Wait up!"