Chapter 31.

"Ah how many more hours left?" Yoongi groans. "I have places to be."

"And what place is that?" Namjoon asks skepticism retaking its spot. Namjoon is really cranky today, its like he's ready to fight with anyone.

"His couch," J-hope says playing with my fingers. "Or his bed."

"You know I do other things on that bed then sleep," Yoongi says.

"Like what?" Namjoon frowns. Yoongi keeps quiet and thinks. He does look like the type to sleep all day, his eyes, at times, look as if once they fall they'll never open again.

"Write and read." He says. A small chuckle escapes my mouth.

"You read?" He removes his hood and pulls his hand through his hair.

"That's a lie." Namjoon says straight up.

"Remember when he had to read in front of the whole class and fell asleep in the middle of a passage." J-hope says breaking out in laughter at the fond memory they all remember, Namjoon nods a light laugh leaving his grim face. I grin just imagining Yoongi going to sleep in class.

"I passed out." He says.

"Of course and only woke up when the bell rang." Namjoon says.

"Or remember when he still used to take dance classes and always slept during the breaks,"

"I remember that. We all tried to wake you up." Namjoon says.

"You always swore me even if I did nothing," J-hope complains mashing our fingers.

"That's 'cause you always disturbed me." Yoongi sits up.

"You're the most indolence man I've ever came across." Namjoon says smirking. "I apologize if that came out wrong."

Yoongi cusses him and the guys all laugh.

"Ay Namjoon?" Jimin calls. "Can you buy me some food?"

"I thought you'd never ask. I'm also hungry you know. C'mon Yoongi, let's go." Namjoon stands and looks over to J-hope. "You too Hobi. Yoona do you want to come?"

I shake my head, "No I'll stay. But please buy me something too?"

"Don't worry I'll buy for you something." J-hope says letting go of my fingers and jumps over going to Namjoon. He turns back and sends me a wink and kiss, Don't go astray. I breath in and nod.

When the door closes I face the only guy that hasn't left. His brown irises digging to my own eyes.

"Why didn't you go with them?" I ask.

"I'm tired." He says slowly. "And I had a feeling you would stay too." Feeling?

He always has his ways of making things awkward with just his eyes. He does his eye smile.

"So you stayed because I stayed?" He thinks for a second before nodding.

So-hye came a few hours ago but had to leave with the tailor lady to go and fetch the other maroon blazer. As for Seolhyun, Rachel they weren't bothered at all saying they'll fetch it on a school day. Eye roll.
Uni excused herself saying she had to attend a funeral, poor girl I know how death is and it's not easy on anyone.

"Let's step out for a bit." He says standing up, I follow him and we both walk outside, the warm air hitting us. Better outside  then inside, it was getting stuffy.

"You and your big nose finish all the oxygen that we even had to step out," I say humorously.

"I have a big nose? You're the one causing all this heat." He says walking to a little bench outside, I sit down next to him.