Chapter 53.

Jimin's pov

I stand outside the door of their house. I feel goosebumps starting to form. I don't know why I'm so nervous, I just feel like this won't be a normal night.

The security let me in..I kinda had to use my eyes to persuade him. The driveway is really long and I park my car near the front door. I make my way up the stairs to the door, knocking twice and stepping back. I've only been outside the gates rather than inside the compound, it actually looks really beautiful and almost so familiar.

The door opens and a tall slender female appears. She has jet black hair and a white dress. She looks beautiful but stressed, only meaning that Yoona's father is still at the hospital. "Hello? Can I help you? How did you get in?" She turns to start closing the door but I stop her.

"Sorry ma'am uh I'm Park Jimin-"

"Oh Jimin? Mr Park's son?" She asks a hint of a smile spreading on her lips. "The honourable head boy?"

I smile and look at her warmly, she opens the door wider allowing me to step in.. I feel bad, nobody invited me yet I'm standing her as if I was called to this house.

"What can I do for you?" She asks with a gentle smile.

"How's Mr Kim doing?" I ask calmly with a hint of sympathy. She gulps and nods her head.

"It's Uhm..." She takes a deep breath. "He's getting better, I know he is." She whispers the last part, already giving me the assurance that he's condition is getting worse. If Yoona is not saved now then her family will crumble.

"I'm sorry,"

She waves her hand disregarding the situation. "I'm sure you're here for Yoona. What did she do this time?"

I frown. "I'm sorry Mrs Kim but she did nothing. Yoona is extremely a good girl, she just got caught up in some things but she's still the same Yoona we love..she still sings like an angel, talks like a dizzy girl, studies like an owl, stays up to watch movies... Comforts like a wife...she's still the same."

All while I spoke and got lost in the memories and thoughts of Yoona I couldn't help and notice that Mrs Park turned red..

"I'm sorry Mrs Park forgive me, I'll just go see her," she nods her head with a big smile giving me directions to her room.

I walk up the stairs carefully and slowly looking at all the pictures on the wall of Yoona and her dad when they where young. She looks so lively and happy as if she's never met no flaw..no Hoseok..no blemish. That happiness in her eyes is what I want to see- that's why I must do this.

I knock lightly on the door in the middle of the long passage.

"I'm not hungry," I hear her faintly.

I clear my throat. "It's Jimin..Yoona,"

It's silent for a while but the door opens rapidly and she stands before me. She's wearing a pink night gown that's revealing her inner parts with her...lady parts popping out, she quickly spreads hair to frame and cover those parts. Her face perfectly illuminating the rays of moonlight pouring in her room. Just like the old times, instead of us seeing each other over the cameras during the night, we're seeing each other face to face.

She gulps and steps aside.

"You saw nothing." She says

I look at her with a smirk one last time and enter her room. The walls are floral pink with cute artistic patterns, there's a a tall shelf with what looks like organised clutter from books to little collected dolls and boxes still unopened and frames of photos, her bed is in the middle not touching the wall, there's a study/personal table with a laptop and computer and a tall dress mirror in the corners. I walk towards the window sitting on the little panel there looking outside the window to the big full moon. From this view it's bright and beautiful.