Chapter 52.

Jimin's pov

After school I ride to the church. Extremely anxious to meet the Priest. After our last encounter I told him that I would be willing to try and perform the deliverance of the girl in my dreams, but after finding out it was Yoona I think I need help and to be careful.

If there's anyone who knows much about the demons and their realms, it's him. Priest Junho. He performs many rituals or exorcisms to cast out demons.

Anything that is of the supernatural and does not make sense in our eyes we call him. He's the one who he told me about my gift. The Pastor handed me over to him when he found out that I saw and had visions in my dream.

I avoided him for a while because of the vibe he gave off. His office was partially dark, I always cringe because of the feelings surrounding the place. Just knowing that he speaks to demons or even casts them out -scares me. But here I am. I have to put aside all of my thoughts and come forward with my heart. Because as much as it scares me, Yoona is possessed by a very powerful demon.

I enter the church doing a little prayer and remove my shoes. The pianist sits behind the large organ already playing a symphonic melody. I quietly walk past him and a few females who are kneeling down touching the figured statue of Jesus on the cross. Further down in the dark hallway there's a door that's opened.

I gently knock on the door, before entering his office. "Good afternoon Priest," I bow and walk inside.

He's busy with some work but it doesn't seem that important, as he stands up and returns the bow showing great contentment to see me. "Oh Jimin my boy, how are you?"

"I am doing well," I answer as he motions for me to take a seat. His grin is warm and melts the chills down my spine.

"That's odd. Then what brings you here?" He asks while clearing his desk and laying his hands on top.

I take a deep breath. "I need your help to deliver a friend of mine from an evil spirit,"

Just like anticipated his smile diminishes turning into a serious line. "An evil spirit?"

I nod my head, I explain from the beginning of how Yoona behaved and how it got worse when Hoseok got in her.

"When did you start having dreams about her?" He asks taking a pad and pencil from his draw.

"I would say the dreams occured when I first met her although I never saw her face in the dreams until we became really close."

"That's interesting," he says writing somethings down on the pad. "Tell me some of the strange behaviours she's displayed,"

"Naturally, she's sweet and a good girl. I could see it first time we met, she was innocent and didn't look like she could do anything bad. As time went on she began talking with attitude to her teachers and friends even me. She didn't care about her father anymore, she always did things that made him mad and then she would come home and be rude to him too. She told me that she physically touched someone's hand and it burned, turns out it was our English teacher," I explain it all to the priest and he takes down the notes.

"This is a manifestation," the priest says. Jimin just nods his head as he listens to the priest next instructions. At first he's bewildered listening to some of the things the priest says but he doesn't interrupt. The priest hands Jimin a book titled: The Book Of Swiller

"Go and read the book and bring her in as soon as she's in the state."

As I get up about to leave he stops me.

"Temptation will follow but stay away."

"Temptation?" I ask.

"Jimin be strong and stay away."