Chapter 54.

The Priest leads Jimin and Yoona further into the church. It was a night prayer that night meaning all the church members where in one section.  Since the talk with the priest the two teens have kept their hands sealed together. Jimin was now aware of his feelings for Yoona and Yoona too was much aware of their relationship. Now all that was in their way, was the demons. Hopefully when they went Yoona would be herself and all her pains and worries would go.

They enter in a large hall with no chairs. The priest closes the door and looks to Yoona. "This is where the Lord will deliver you. The Lord through me. Don't see me as a man, see Jesus's hand instead,"

Yoona nods her head and looks to Jimin. He lets go of her hand and stands behind her.

"Jimin make sure she doesn't hurt herself while manifesting."

Jimin nods his head, he has always seen it on TV but he has never witnessed it happening infront of him. Yoona on the other hand is terrified after hearing that she might hurt herself. Jimin positions himself behind her watching as she can't stand still on her feet because her feet hurt. He goes closer helping her remove her slippers planting a slight kiss to them, Yoona giggles while a blush creeps on.

When Jimin is back in place and Yoona is still, she bows her head and closes her eyes. The priest lays no hand on her and begins to pray in tongues. The words escaping his mouth strike Jimin as he feels something in him stuttering. He holds it back trying not to interrupt what is happening. The priest joins his hands together and raises his hands high. Yoona breathes heavily already loosing consciousness.

Yoona finally passes out and the demon is rudely awaken screaming in a patronizing manner. The demon starts tripping.

Jimin jolts taking a little step forward. He watches Yoona shaking and beginning to walk backwards in a circle not falling down, but he still follows her.

Her heart beats rapidly and the demon can't take it anymore. She tries running to the priest but Jimin holds her captive.

The priest silences mattering a few words of thanks and grace. He opens his spiritual eyes seeing the spiritual manner and spiritual form of the demon in Yoona. The demon is drenched and dressed in black wet clothes, the clothes are covered in blood like her eyes.

The priest stretches his hand forward. "Who are you?" He shouts at the demon.

The restless demon tries to free herself but Jimin holds her tightly.

"Speak! I said who are you?"

"We are many!" There's a collaboration in voices as all the demons in Yoona begin to speak. "We are lust, greed, gluttony, wrath, pride, envy and sloth. Our leader Empress Ra! Our bird Hoseok and god Abraxax!"

"You have no place in her body anymore. It's time to leave."

"No! We are staying!"  The voices hiss.

"With the fire of the Holy spirit I command you out! Out! Out! Out!"

Jimin holds Yoona tightly as she begins to squirm out of his arms trying to break free. She screams and panics wildly trying to get off. Meanwhile in the priests eyes he sees the fire pouring down upon her and burning her all over. He keeps screaming "out" seeing as the demons breaking free and running away leaving Yoona.

The demons loose control spinning in circles coming out until only one is left. The strongest. The demon stops making Jimin let go. Jimin already knows the last demon left.

"Who are you?" The priest asks. "Speak!"

The demon Yoona just cranks its head starring down at the priest. "The strongest of them all. The wolf, the alpha and her hope, Hoseok."

"You are not strong before -"

"Try me. I am strong and I'm not leaving this body."

The priest says nothing left but uses his pointer finger and points to Hoseok. Hoseok suddenly feels trapped as if a rope is tied around him. The priest begins moving his finger and turning around also moving Hoseok. A scream leaves out the petit body and Yoona spirals out of control running around the place trying to get  the fire off. Jimin tries to catch  up without getting in the way, but it seems Hoseok isn't blind and fangs his arms out to Jimin. 

"Out!" The priest yells.

Hoseok screams out burning, hysterically falling to the floor hitting hard but still rolling around. Jimin watches as her body rolls around trying to remove the fire. Her face in agony and tortuous pain.

The priest sees the scorching fire and the demon struggling to stay in yet it's still gripping onto the body.

"I will not leave! You can't make me! She is mine!"

The priest keeps pointing a finger at Hoseok. Somehow through all the vigorous flames Hoseok still stands trying to make his way out while holding onto Yoona's body. He pushes past Jimin struggling to run out. Yoona's hair gets all over her face but it doesn't stop Hoseok from leaving. He tries prying the doors open but they are locked.

Jimin gets from behind grabbing Yoona's body in fast motions. Hoseok loosing energy and strength finally weakens and Jimin let's her go as the body shakes on the floor.

Hoseok manifests out in the spiritual world as a wild animal completely knocked out. The priest gets closer laying his hand on Yoona's head, her body twitches and awakens Hoseok again but this time he's tired.

"Leave her alone! She makes me stronger! Please," he begs the priest.

"This is the temple of the Holy spirit! You have no purpose here!" The priest says out loud. "In the name of Jesus I command you to come out!" Out! Holy Ghost fire!"

"Please! I don't want to go! She makes me stronger!"

The only sound is a blazed scream of both Yoona mixed with Hoseok. Hoseok screams her name as they both feel the flames on there skin. Yoona suddenly awakens at her body in splatters from heat pouring in her. She feels a tight hold around her already knowing it's Hoseok.

He burns and burns but doesn't let go also making Yoona burn.

"Fire!"

Jimin watches the motion of Yoona struggling with herself while rolling and scoping around the floors. At some point Yoona hit him while he tried holding to her, he watches from the floor shaking nervously. It's hurting him hearing her scream.

"Fire!"

Yoona's eyes roll backwards the heat too much to bare on her skin. She's never felt such a raging itch of fire that she couldn't get off. Slowly and very slowly it is Hoseok's hands begin to detach. His full wolf form transition comes out and he lets go of Yoona having burnt enough.

"Fire!"

The fire follows Hoseok leaving Yoona. Hoseok burns on the floor crying out in agony. He finally releases Yoona wailing out and disappearing like the other demons. Yoona's eyes are closed feeling empty and free. She can finally feel herself, full control, she can move and feel every inch of herself, feeling extremely light. Her body gives up closing her eyes as all she wants to do is rest.

"In the name of Jesus. In Jesus name. Amen," he removes his hand from her head. "Don't remind her of the events that ruined her life,"

Jimin nods his head crawling over to Yoona. The priest prays for Jimin laying his hand on his head as well. Jimin feels light weighted as he feels some strange being leave his  body; the curse. Yoona opens her eyes gently and the priest smiles down at her and Jimin.

"Go in peace my children and sin no more."

_______________________________
My note: this was a blast.