2.

"I can't get away, can't get away. I keep running into you."

KAYLA
3 days later...

My dad has been on vacation with his side chick in Barcelona, Spain. It's 5 in the morning my dad is in mid-air as we speak and my mom is downstairs cooking like everything is normal. She trying to stall and wait till my dad is completely their. He left at 3 in the morning lastnight. She's waiting til his hours are up and then she's going to go on and leave after she gives the guards what they want. I walk downstairs rubbing my eyes.

"I want you to pack all of your stuff cause I might not be able to afford y'all with some new clothes."

She says not taking her eyes off the stove

. "Yes mam" I say making my way back up the stairs to pack

. "Go tell Ken to get my bags out of the room " She yells from the kitchen

. "Yes mam " I yell back.

Ken came downstairs with him and my mom's suit cases containing. His clothes, shoes, jewelry, games, and anything else he wanted to take. And my mom's clothes, shoes, jewelry, makeup, feminine product, and a lot of my dad's money she stole our house and warehouses and safes. And all his black cards.

...

We're on our way out the door now. My mom just got done giving the guards what they wants now we're heading out the door. We hop in the car

"We are going to drive to Utah and get on a plane there." she says pulling up to a bank
"What we doing here" Ken asks. "Your dad's money and my savings account." My mom answers. "Go get those suitcases out the trunk" My mom says getting it the car.

"Stay in here" She demands. I nod my head at her while closing my door back. It took us 3 hours to get the money out the bank and into the suitcases especially since the machine was going slow.

28 hours later...

We pull up to an air port. My mom unbuckled her seat belt then gets out. "Come on. We're flying from here" She says closing her door.

We walk in with our suitcases as we go through the lines the officer checks the bags. When he opens the ones with the money he looks at my mom suspiciously raising his eyebrow. "I'm buying a condo in Cali and I don't trust banks or credit cards" She lies.

He nods his head still knowing that it's far from that. We've been waiting to get on the plane our bags are already in shipping and my mom said that our Auntie would be sting on us at he air port. So we won't have to sort through the bags to find ours.

...

"30 more minutes until you can load on the Plane to California, 30 more minutes until you can load on to the plane to California " The Intercome Voice says.

"I'm about to go use the restroom y'all stay here" My mom says getting up.

After she disappears down the hall to the bathroom. 10 minutes went by. "Do you think mom is sick or something" I ask Ken in a worried tone. He shrugs his shoulders while looking down on his phone.

"Hey, how the fuck are you doing stupid pieces of shit!" Someone snaps. Making me and Ken jump.

I look up and gasp."daddy" I mumble with tears in my eyes. It fails everytime. Everytime. Why does God do this to me. My mom. My brother. Why did he make my dad so mean and hateful. Why did he let him knock her up. I'm nothing but good, and spiritual and I still get punished daily and occasionally. They say God is suppose to be your savior and suppose to help you when times get rough. I've come to him and got no response. I know how it works but I got no mental response. No emotional response.