59.

No one likes waiting for pregnancies so I speeded hers up with my magic powers
🤗🔮📿
           _________________________

5 Months Later

KAYLA

"Kacy, estamos teniendo gemelos." I say making Kaylee gasps, and look up from her phone. I'm teaching Kacy her Spanish. "Kacy we are having...twins." Kacy says. "Yup. Mommy's have twin babies." I say making her start crying. "Kacy don't do that. You gone be a good big sister?" I ask placing her on my lap. "I don't wanna be a big sister." She says.

"Kalen! Mommy's having another baby!" She screams running out. "That was horrible." I say trying not to laugh at the faces Kacy was making. "Oh my gosh. Kalen is gone kill you." Kaylee says as I notice she was recording. "Don't post that." I say trying not to laugh as I rub my stomach.

"What's with you Kacy?" Kyree asks coming through the door. "Mommy's having another baby!" She scream, and cries. "Kacy calm down. It ain't that deep." Kyree says waking in the kitchen. "Hey wifey." Kyree says planting a kiss on my forehead. "I don't want her to have another baby!" Kacy says kicking her legs.

"Girl if you kick me imma fight you." I warn her. "Kacy kill the attitude." Kyree says making her stop crying. He got more control over her than I do. "We're having boys. That evens it out doesn't it?" I ask Kyree. "It's gonna be more boys than girls." He says still holding Kacy.

"What time we going to the court?" Kaylee asks referring to basketball. She started going with Kyree to play basketball with the boys on Saturday. She getting ready for basketball season. It's July, and my baby is due in one month. Kaya walks in holding her nose up with a bloody paper towel.

"What happened to you?" I ask. "We was practicing, and then a white girl kicked the ball at my nose." She says. "On purpose?" Kaylee asks her. "Yeah, But Imma Get her back on the next game when I'm passing the ball to her." Kaya says making me shake my head.

"Why you didn't bear her up?" Kaylee asks her. "Because I would've got kicked off the team." Kaya says. "Not everyone solves their problems with violence Kaylee." I say to her. "Tell that Mariah's nose." She says. "That was 5 months ago. Her nose is okay." I say.

I broke her nose when I punched her come to find out. "I'm boutta go get dressed. The team having a meeting." She says walking out. "You want me to drive you?" Kyree asks her. "I didn't ask, so no." Kaya says. Kaya still don't like Kyree because he called her a dyke at thanksgiving.

Kalen walks in holding his iPad. "Hey Kalen." I say. "Hey mommy." He says. I look up seeing Kacy sleep. "Yo Sister a big crybaby." Kyree says making Kalen shrug his shoulders. "I'm boutta go put her in our room." Kyree says. Oh yeah we moved in a new house together.

"Okay." I say as Theo walks in the kitchen. Kaylee rolls her eyes at him. She found out he wasn't really a narcissist. He lied, and Kyree lied for him.  "Hey Kayla. Wassup Kaylee." He says to her. "Hey Theo." I say as Jayda walks in with Tj. "Hey Tj. Hey baby boy." I say picking him up.

"We still going to the mall?" Jayda asks Kaylee. They bestfriends now. "Awe crap! I told Kyree I was gonna go with him to play basketball." She says. "We can cancel." Jayda says sitting on the table. "Naw. I'll go next week." She says. "Okay." Jayda says as her phone starts ringing. "Jayda is that dark chocolate?" Kaylee asks.

"Yeah." She says walking out. "Kaylee imma go to the mall with y'all." Theo says sitting by Kaylee. "No your not." She says getting up and leaving. "Theo you told you was gonna teach me how to throw a football." Kalen says looking up from his iPad. "Yeah c'mon." Theo says standing up.