17.

KAYLA

(Kyro in mm🙄)

"Girl He was so fucking fine" I tell Grace as I get ready. I put on a red tank top, with some bleached pants, and my red and white Jordan's, and my black, red, white, wind breaker.

"And He was complimenting you gurl you better keep em'." She says strapping Kaya in her car seat. "I don't want too get attached it always ends up bad for me.." I say grabbing Kaylee's hand.

We just got them in the car and left from ihop now we're waiting on Kaylee to get done eating so we can drop her off and go to Five Guys.

"Done Kayla" She says. I get out and wipe her face off. I get her out the car and walk her to the door. "You look very cute today Ms.Kayla" The woman at the desk says.

"Thank you and you too" I handing Kaylee to her. "Hi Mr.Kyree." The woman says waving to someone behind. God dammit. That nigga shows up everywhere. I turn around and he's right in-front of me.

I look down and see some cupcakes in his hands. He starts staring me down licking his lips. I roll my eyes before brushing pass him.
"Bye Kay" I say before leaving out. I hate Kyree and I don't even know him like that.

I hop in the car. "Wasn't that, that dude you got to fighting with at school?" She asks. I nod my head driving out the parking lot. "You gone drive the car back to the hotel?" I ask. She nods her head.

When we pull up, we see him in the same car I saw him in yesterday night and he got the window rolled down bumping to some music. While on his phone. "Damn girl he is fine." Grace says smiling. I nod my head while getting my red bandanna out the back.

I tie it around my mouth and nose and get out. I open his door and get in. He looks over at me. "If you don't take that off" He says referring to my bandanna.

"No." I say looking forward as he drives out the parking lot. "You so stubborn." He says shaking his head. He stops at a red light and looks over at me.

He's eyeing me suspiciously. "What nigga?" I ask in my Detroit accent. "Your eyes were brown yesterday now there hazel" He says looking at me like he caught me in a lie. "My eyes change color everyday baby boy" I say looking at him.

"Awe okay babygirl" He says smiling. " I never got to name..what is it?" He asks me. "Savage" I say trying not to laugh. He looks at me. "You play too much." He says.

We pull up to a mansion. "This cute." I say getting out. "Cute? This gorgeous." He says looking at me crazy. I shrug my shoulders. "I've seen better." say walking behind him. "Lived better too." I mumble.

"Awe you so funny.." He says pulling me to the side of him. He wraps his arm around me. I take his arm and place it around his shoulders. "This business. At least act professional" I say rolling my eyes.

"I'm the nice one, but you don't wanna be on my bad side. I'm not usually this nice to people when I first meet them so if you want me to be an asshole to you and not try to help you out and shit." He says looking at me. I roll my eyes remaining quiet.

He walks through the door with me behind, letting the weed smell hit my face. "Gotdamn" I say touching my bandanna where my nose is. Kyro chuckles. "We got some stoners up in here" He says laughing.

"Damn who is this? she fine as fuck!" One dude says looking me over. I flip him off. "Hurry up, my patience isn't long." I say getting irritated. "Aight." Kyro says walking further to the back.

He opens a door to a office. "Don't be rude..he don't tolerate that shit" Kyro mumbles in my ear. I nod my head following him in. "Wassup? Kyro who dis?" A big buff man asks Kyro.